About Ranveer Allahbadia
This Celebrity Hails from , who is well knows to us as Celebs, YouTuber. Check Age, Height, Wiki and Biography of Ranveer Allahbadia Below.
|Ranveer Arora Allahbadia
|in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)
|– Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Father- Gautam Allahbadia (Doctor)
Mother- Swati Allahbadia (Gynecologist)
Sister- Akanksha Allahbadia (Doctor, Picture given in the parent section)
|Date of Birth
|2 June 1993
|Age (as in 2017)
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
|Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai
|B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication
|Introduction Video BeerBiceps (15 August 2015, YouTube)
|Dadar Parsi Colony, Five Gardens, Mumbai
|Cooking, Travelling, Watching Cricket, Basketball and Football
|A dragon tattoo on his left forearm
An Om tattoo on his Right shoulder
A lion face tattoo on his left shoulder
A Shiva Tattoo on his back
A word from Bible on his right tricep
Relationships & more
|Vaishnavi Thakker (Doctor)
|Butter Paneer, Butter Chicken, Butter Naan
|Akshay Kumar, Tom Cruise
|Sridevi, Priyanka Chopra
|Favourite TV Shows
|Lost, Game Of Thrones
|Favourite WWE Wrestler
|The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)
|Favourite Video Game
|Favourite IPL Team
|Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma
|Café 792, Persian Darbar, Gypsy Chinese, Madras Cafe
|Favourite Rap Song
|Till I Collapse by Eminem
|Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda
|TRS Clips Hindi
Some unknown facts about
- Does Ranveer Allahbadia smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ranveer Allahbadia drink alcohol?: Yes
- In 2009, at the age of 16, Ranveer Allahbadia used to be a chubby kid and underwent a gallbladder removal surgery. Till 2011, he had undergone two more surgeries. At this point, he decided to adopt a healthy lifestyle to avoid any sort of health issue to occur in future.
- At the same time, he decided to join engineering, which was quite a bold decision for him; being a person who belongs to a family of doctors.
- Ranveer Allahbadia was a good student, but by the end of his engineering, he was quite sure he cannot be an engineer with a 9 to 5 job.
- He joined various internships to get to know what career choice will be the best for him, which he will love in spite of required hard work.
- During his fat to fit journey, Ranveer Allahbadia completed a certificate course with Peak Performance, a fitness academy in the gym training.
- After he completed his engineering, he thought of launching a start-up in fitness and gymming with his gym coach Binny Sreedharan. One of the investors for the start-up advised them to do some social media marketing for the start-up. For that, an idea to start a YouTube channel hit him, where he could answer the fitness related queries of people who do not have many resources.
- In 2015, he started his YouTube channel with an introduction video and named the channel Beer Biceps.
- Ranveer Allahbadia is a big food lover.
- At the school level, he used to participate in the Judo competitions.
- His favourite travel destinations are any places having beach around it.
- He is writing his first fitness and motivation book, which will be out by June 2018.
- Ranveer Allahbadia’s dream is to buy a Lamborghini until his mid 30’s.
- He is an avid dog lover. He has three pet dogs at his home.
- Though he is not into reading novels, he reads a lot about fitness and people. He likes to read mostly online rather than reading a book.
- Ranveer Allahbadia is one of the guest writers of the fitness magazine ‘Aesthetic Indian’, which is India’s first free fitness magazine.
- He spoke at the TEDxBandra in May 2017.