About Robert Pattinson
Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson is an English actor, model, producer, and musician. He is known for portraying roles, such as ‘Cedric Diggory’ in ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,’ and ‘Edward Cullen’ in the ‘Twilight’ movie series. Born in London, England, Pattinson started acting from his school days. His professional career began at the age of 15 when he appeared in the popular movie ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.’ He was later cast in the ‘Twilight’ movie series, which was based on the ‘Twilight’ novel series by Stephenie Meyer. The series consisted of five films in which Pattinson portrayed the vampire ‘Edward Cullen.’ The movies were highly successful, and earned Pattinson worldwide recognition. He has won several awards, such as the ‘Hollywood Film Festival’ award and the ‘Scream Award.’ He has also been named one of ‘TIME’ magazine’s ‘100 Most Influential People in the World,’ as well as one of Forbes’ ‘Most Powerful Celebrities in the World.’ Also known for his philanthropic activities, he has helped raise awareness about cancer through his involvement with ‘The Cancer Bites Campaign.’ He has also worked with the ‘Prostate Cancer Research Foundation.’
|| May 13, 1986
|| 35 Years
| Sun Sign:
| Also Known As:
|| Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson
| Born Country:
| Born In:
|| London, United Kingdom
| Famous As:
||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
||– Chest: 47 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
||Richard, Richard Pattinson
||Clare, Clare Pattinson
||Lizzy Pattinson, Victoria Pattinson
|Date of Birth
||13 May 1986
|Age (as in 2016)
||London, England, UK
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
||Tower House School, The Harrodian School
Robert Pattinson Won 46 Awards in his carrier
Relationships & more
||Kristen Stewart (2009-2013)
FKA Twigs (2014-Present)
||Kill Your Friends (By John Niven published in 2008)
||First Name: Carmen (1983)
Some unknown facts
- Does Robert Pattinson smoke?: Yes
- Does Robert Pattinson drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Robert was born in London, his father imported vintage cars from America and his mother, Clare worked for a modelling agency.
- Pattinson has got two sisters Victoria and Lizzy Pattinson, the latter is a singer.
- Pattinson started modelling when he was 12 years old, but his workload began to decrease four years later.
- He auditioned and was cast in a small role in Guys and Dolls. Again he gave audition for Thornton Wilder’s Our Town and was cast as George Gibbs.
- In 2004, Pattinson had supporting roles in the German made-for-television film Ring of the Nibelungs. Although his scenes in the latter were deleted and only appeared on the DVD version.
- He had a Breakthrough with movies Twilight series.
- In 2008, Pattinson played the role of Edward Cullen in the film Twilight, based on Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling novel of the same name.
- In 2008, Pattinson became romantically hooked up with co-star Kristen Stewart. For a long time, the couple did not explicitly confirm a relationship, but paparazzi photographs and eyewitness accounts gave intense media and fan speculation and attention.
- Pattinson was named one of the “Sexiest Men Alive” in 2008 and 2009 by People Magazine. In 2009, he was named the “Sexiest Man Alive” by Glamour UK.
- Pattinson has got Best Actor award at Strasbourg Film Festival for his performance in How to Be (2009).
- For his work in The Twilight Saga, he has received two Empire Awards nomination and won eleven MTV Movie Awards, two People’s Choice Awards.
- In August 2011, he helped to raise awareness towards the cancer by highlighting The Cancer Bites campaign in his speech at 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
- In June 2013, Pattinson was named as the new face of Dior Homme fragrance and featured in the advertising campaign titled 1000 LIVES, directed by Romain Gavras and photographed by Nan Goldin.
- Pattinson is a very good piano and guitar player, and composes his own music. He has turned up as the singer of two songs on the Twilight soundtrack: “Never Think”, which he co-wrote with Sam Bradley, and “Let Me Sign”, that was written by Marcus Foster and Bobby Long.
- Pattinson is also a Philanthropist. Pattinson backs up and promotes the ECPAT UK’s campaign Stop Sex Trafficking of Children and Young People to stop human trafficking. At 2009 Cannes Film Festival amfAR event, he raised $56,000 for the cause.
- In 2015, Pattinson became the first ambassador of GO Campaign, he said that, “I’ve eagerly followed the growing impact GO Campaign has had over the years, on so many children and youth.
Famous Dialogue / Popular Speech
Iam Only Given this Life Because Iam Strong enough to live it
Social Media Profile