About Jonah Hill
Jonah Hill is a multi-talented character, he is an actor, screenwriter, producer, and comedian. He is especially recognized for his excellent description of comedic characters in movies, such as ‘Accepted,’ ‘Grandma’s Boy,’ ‘Superbad,’ ’21 Jump Street,’ and ‘War Dogs.’ Coming from an artistic family, he was turned towards creative writing since his adolescence. Jonah used to write and make plays during his school and college days. After completing his school and college, he followed ‘The New Drama School’ in New York to polish his abilities and learn new things. As he studied drama in-depth, he understood that he really needed to be an actor.
While playing in a college play, he became introduced to Dustin Hoffman, who helped him to audition for a character in a Hollywood movie named ‘I Heart Huckabees.’ His audition turned out to be a benefit as he arrived at the performance. Since then, he has not looked back and has been a part of numerous high-profile TV shows and movies. The big opportunity in his career came in 2007 when he arrived the lead character in a comedy film titled ‘Superbad.’ Some of his excellent performances include those in ‘Moneyball’ and ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’; he earned an ‘Academy Award’ nomination for both the movies.
||Jonah Hill Feldstein
||(as in 2022) 39 Years
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign
||Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Date of Birth
||20 December 1983
||Santa Monica, California
||Los Angeles, California, U.S.
||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’7”
||in kilograms- 87 kg
in pounds- 192 lbs
|Race / Ethnicity
||Sharon Lyn (née Chalkin) (Costume designer and fashion stylist)
||Richard Feldstein (Tour accountant for Guns N’ Roses)
||Jordan Feldstein (Older) (Jordan is 6 years older than Jonah)
||Beanie Feldstein (Younger) (Actress)
||• Brentwood School, Santa Monica
• Crossroads School, Santa Monica
||• Bard College, Dutchess County, New York
• The New School in New York City
||Actor, comedian, producer, screenwriter
Relationship & more
||• Jordan Klein (2009-2011)
• Ali Hoffman (2011-2012)
• Rita Ora (2012) – RUMOR
• Alana Haim
• Isabelle McNally (2013-2014)
• Gianna Santos (2018-Present)
||Rushmore (1998), Goodfellas (1990), The Big Lebowski (1998), Boogie Nights (1997), Back to the Future (1985), Step Brothers (2008)
Jonah Hill Feldstein was born on December 20, 1983, in Los Angeles, California to Sharon Lyn, a costume designer and fashion couturier, and Richard Feldstein, a tour analyst for Guns N’ Roses. He has a younger sister, actress Beanie Feldstein (born 1993); their elder brother, Jordan Feldstein (1977–2017), was a music director of Robin Thicke and Maroon 5 until his sudden death at age 40 from a pulmonary embolism.
His parents were incipiently from Long Island, New York, and the family vacationed in the Catskills. He turned up in the prosperous Los Angeles neighborhood of Cheviot Hills, where he proceeds to live, and attended the Center for Early Education, Brentwood School, and then Crossroads School, in Santa Monica.
Hill served at Hot Rod Skateboard Shop on Westwood Blvd in Los Angeles. After graduating from high school in 2002, Hill served The New School and the University of Colorado Boulder but did not get a degree. Hill is Jewish and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony.
Jonah Hill has a net worth of $50 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)
||Actor, comedian, producer, screenwriter
In 2010 Jonah bought a home in Los Angeles for a bit below $2 million. He traded this house in 2015 for $3.65 million. Around the identical time as the sale, Jonah spent $9.2 million on a loft in the NoHo neighborhood of Manhattan. In September 2019 Jonah spent $6.8 million on a home in Santa Monica, California.
The secret to Weight Loss
Hill lost weight by changing his undernourished diet, which he described at the time. “I wish there was some stuff thing that I did, like a tablet or a genie or something, but I went to see a nutritionist, and he instructed me what to eat to improve my habits and stuff.”
While Hill’s Superbad role, Seth, wasn’t specifically a jogging enthusiast, in real life the actor says running was a good way for him to ease into training. He told Kidd Kraddick that he “started physically working instead of emotionally running.”
He also said the radio show he started doing 10 push-ups a day and finally worked his way up to doing 100 push-ups a day.
In 2016, he achieved back the weight while filming War Dogs alongside and Miles Teller. Hill states he packed on the pounds for his role as Efraim Diveroli, the real-life former arms dealer whose company was a weapons contractor for the U.S. Department of Defencs.
Movies And TV Shows
- Jonah made his debut in 2004 with a Hollywood movie titled ‘I Heart Huckabees.’
- During his college days, he had become close friends with Dustin Hoffman’s children, Rebecca and Jake. It was his friendship with Rebecca and Jake that encouraged Hill to land this position.
- Following his debut movie, he landed characters in many other movies. He performed a minor role in ‘The 40-Year-Old Virgin,’ and a supporting role in a romantic comedy-drama film titled ‘Knocked Up.’
- The turning point of his career was in 2007 when he landed a character in the hit comedy movie ‘Superbad.’ The role made him two nominations at ‘MTV Movie Awards’ and ‘Teen Choice Awards.’
- His other outstanding movies of this time include ‘Knocked Up’ (2007), ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’ (2008), and ‘Get Him to the Greek’ (2010).
- His comedic appearance in all these movies was highly valued.
- In 2011, he performed in the movie ‘Moneyball’ alongside His appearance in the movie earned him praise reviews and an ‘Academy Award’ nomination for ‘Best Supporting Actor.’
- In 2011, he wrote and played in a short-lived animated series named ‘Allen Gregory.’
- Apart from producing and acting in ‘21 Jump Street,’ he also provided to the script of the film. The movie delivered in 2012 and earned him critical appreciation.
- The same year, he worked in ‘Django Unchained’ as well.
- In 2013, Hill performed in two movies of different genres. His acting in the comedy movie ‘This Is the End’ was highly praised by the audience.
- On the other hand, his performance as Leonardo’s sidekick in ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ earned him another ‘Oscar’ nomination. These two roles proved Hill’s versatility as an actor.
- He starred in the 2014 movie ‘22 Jump Street.’ In 2015, he played ‘Michael Finkel,’ a journalist in the ‘New York Times’ in the mystery thriller film ‘True Story.’
- He also performed in the hit movie ‘War Dogs,’ which earned him a nomination for ‘Best Actor’ at ‘Golden Globe Awards.’
- In 2016, he voiced ‘Carl’ in the animated comedy movie ‘Sausage Party.’ He went on to voice important characters in hit animated movies like ‘The Lego Movie’ and ‘How to Train Your Dragon 2.’
- In the 2018 comedy-drama film ‘Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot,’ Hill starred alongside , Rooney Mara, and Jack Black.
- In that corresponding year, Hill was also cast as ‘Owen Milgrim’ in the ‘Netflix’ dark comedy miniseries ‘Maniac.’
- Hill performed ‘Lewis,’ a heavily Southern-accented book agent, in the comedy ‘The Beach Bum’ in 2019.
||I ♥ Huckabees
||The 40-Year-Old V*rgin
10 Items or Less
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
Horton Hears a Who!
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Just Add Water
||Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
The Invention of Lying
How to Train Your Dragon
Get Him to the Greek
Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon
Gift of the Night Fury
||21 Jump Street
||This Is the End
The Wolf of Wall Street
||The Lego Movie
How to Train Your Dragon 2
22 Jump Street
||The Lego Batman Movie
Batman Is Just Not That Into You
||Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot
||How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
The Beach Bum
TV Shows & Serials List
||Clark and Michael
|2008 – 2018
||Saturday Night Live
||Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
||Comedy Central Roast of James Franco
The Shivering Truth
||Curb Your Enthusiasm
Some unknown facts about
- While in college, he began writing his own plays and delivered them to the Black and White bar in NYC.
- Jonah desired to be a writer since his school days.
- He has written and produced all the Jump Street movie series like 21 Jump Street (2012), 22 Jump Street (2014), and 23 Jump Street.
- Singer Adam Levine is his childhood friend.
- He likes to see the movies of Woody Allen.
- For the 2007 film Superbad, he eventually got the role of Seth. Bo Barrett was originally considered for the same role.
- For the 2011 movie Moneyball, he got the role of Peter Brand, for which Demetri Martin was independently considered.
- Wedding of Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo was officiated by him.