Yash Pandit Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Yash Pandit (Yasodhan Pandit) is a Bollywood and television actor. Yash Pandit. Born. Yashodhan Pandit. Nationality, Indian. Citizenship, Indian.
|Other Name||Yashodhan Pandit|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Debut||Film: Ram Teri Ganga Maili (1985) as Ganga’s Baby
TV: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2000) as Lakshya Virani
|Date of Birth||20 September 1981 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Mahima Mishra (Entrepreneur)|
|Marriage Date||22 January 2022|
|Wife/Spouse||Mahima Mishra (Entrepreneur)|
|Parents||Father– Vishwaraj Pandit (tabla player)
Mother– Swarna Pandit
Shraddha Pandit (singer, writer, composer)
Shweta Pandit (singer, music composer, songwriter)
|TV Shows||American: Friends (1994)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yash Pandit
- Yash Pandit is an Indian model and actor. He is known for playing a variety of roles in shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag, Adaalat, C.I.D, and Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin.
- Yash was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is the grandson of the legendary singer Late Shri. Pandit Pratap Narayan.
- He was introduced to the film industry at a the time he was just four years old. He appeared on screen as Ganga’s Baby in the Raj Kapoor directed romantic drama film ‘Ram Teri Ganga Maili’ released in 1985. Next, he worked as a child artist in 1986 Indian Bollywood film ‘Haathon Ki Lakeeren.’
- He made his television debut in the year 2000 from Indian soap opera ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.’ The serial was telecasted on Star Plus and Yash played the character named Lakshya Virani.
- In 2002, Yash Pandit became part of Hansal Mehta directed comedy film ‘Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai?.’ He played the role of Johnny opposite Prashant Chianani, Aamir Ali Malik, Vaibhav Jalani, Yash Pandit, Deepti Daryanani, Payal Rohatgi, Samita Bangargi, and Punarnava Mehta in the film.
- Later, in 2004, Yash got the opportunity to be a part of Indian sports drama film ‘Rok Sako To Rok Lo,’ which was written and directed by Arindam Chaudhuri. Yash played the character of Dev, a middle-class boy studying in Valley High School, in the film.
- In 2006, the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi actor played a lead role in the Bengali language film ‘Faltu’ which was a narration of Syed Mustafa Siraj’s story Ranir Ghater Brittanto. He played the lead character named Faltu, while other cast of the film included Soumitra Chatterjee, Indrani Halder, Yash Pandit, Pradip Mukherjee, Manjari Fadnis, Nirmal Kumar, Masood Akhtar, and Biplab Chatterjee. In the same year, he also became part of Zee TV’s family drama-series ‘Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann, in which he played the character of Prakash and earned huge recognition for the same.
- The film ‘Faltu’ was recognised nationally by the critics and earned several nation awards including the the 2007 National Award, BFJA Awards and 54th National Film Awards-Best Film on Family Welfare Best, and the film was also selected for the Spain film festival in the competitive category.
- In 2009, Yash Pandit appeared onscreen in STAR One’s television series ‘Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag.’ The story of the drama showcased the story of two odd couples, how they come together, their conflicts, and how they work around the strange situation in which they find themselves. He portrayed the role of Varun Tappu Kothari in the Divya Nidhi Sharma and Munisha Rajpal directed drama series. Following this, the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi actor became a part of STAR Plus’ family drama series ‘Tere Mere Sapne.’ He appeared on the screen as Sarjuand the story of drama revolves around the issue of migration when youths from rural North India come to the city of dreams, Mumbai, but are exploited. Sarju comes to Mumbai to make a living for his family, while his wife Radha stays home and tends to their family. The drama proved to be a flop show and it was closed due to the low rating.
- Later in 2012, he played the role of Anuj in Life OK’s Hindi-language crime show ‘Savdhaan India – India Fights Back.’
- In 2013, Yash was seen onscreen in Ranjan kumar singh and Santosh Bhatt directed Life OK’s fantasy drama television show ‘Savitri – EK Prem Kahani.’ He portrayed the character of Senapati Veer in the modern narration of the traditional Indian folktale of Savitri and Satyavan from the Mahabharata. Next, he participated in as a celebrity contestant in the MTV India’s television dating reality show titled ‘MTV Splitsvilla 8.’ Ishan Chibber, Veronika Rajput, Gaurav Arora, Viren Singh Rathore, Paras Chhabra, and Prince Narula were some of his fellow contestants on the show.
- Yash Pandit, in 2016, was casted as Vinayak Sen Gupta in the Vaibhav Mishra directed romantic drama film ‘Loveshhuda.’ The other leading cast of the film included Girish Kumar, Navneet Kaur Dhillon, and Naveen Kasturia. The film was released theatrically on 19 February 2016 and it received a good popularity among the youth audience.
- Yash Pandit, has been a part of various dramas and films including Adaalat, C.I.D, Anniversary Surprise, Daayan, and Mere Dad Ki Dulhan. In 2020, Yash Pandit got casted as Dr. Pulkit Deshpande in Star Plus’ family drama series ‘Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin.’ He has earned huge popularity for it. The other leading cast of the drama series includes Ayesha Singh, Neil Bhatt, Aishwarya Sharma Bhatt, Yogendra Vikram Singh, Kishori Shahane, and a few others.
- On 22 January 2022, Yash Pandit got married to Mahima Mishra, an entrepreneur by profession. They both dated each other for more than seven years and finally tied the knot in 2022. The engagement ceremony took place on 10 December 2021. Talking about his seven year long relationship with Mahima, Yash said,
We got talking and connected really well at a party. After that, I met her a few times and things took off from there. Since then, we have been together. Mahima has pursued her MBA in finance and works as a risk analyst in Mumbai. We are finally getting married and I am very happy about starting a new chapter in my life with her.”
- Initially the wedding guest list included more than 150 people but due to the Covid 19 restrictions it was cut to 50 people only. Later, the couple threw a grand reception party for the family and friends from the film eternity in Mumbai. While talking about the wedding deatails, he said,
We had originally planned to call 150 people, but had to cut down the list to just 50 guests. We followed all safety protocols on our wedding day. My production house was kind enough to give me an off for a few days. That’s the maximum they could manage. I report to work today. As they say, the show must go on.”