Will Smith Age, Height, Husband, Family, Children, Biography & More
|Real name||Willard Carroll Smith Jr|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Date Of Birth||September 25, 1968|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cmIn feet inches – 6’1”|
|Weight||In kilograms – 70 kgIn pounds – 154 lbs|
|Profession||Actor, producer, songwriter|
|School||Overbrook High School|
|Home Town||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Fathers Name||Willard Christopher Smith Sr.|
|Mothers Name||Caroline Bright|
|Sister||Ellen Smith, Pam Smith|
Career / Fashion And Style
Will Smith started his career as an aspiring rapper called himself “The Fresh Prince”, and formed a group with DJ Jeff, beatboxer, and Ready Rock C. The group became popular after producing light-hearted songs ‘Summertime’ and ‘Parents Just Don’t Understand’.
In 1993, he made his debut in feature films and was successfully launched in the movie Six Degrees of Separation’. He gained immense popularity from his role in the movie ‘Independence Day’, which was directed by German filmmaker, Roland Emmerich.
He appeared in the movie ‘Ali’ which was adapted from boxer Muhammad Ali‘s life and career and it earned Will an ‘Academy Award’ nomination for ‘Best Actor”. The actor has won the prestigious ‘Capri Award’ in the ‘Movie of the Year’ category for his overwhelming performance in ‘Pursuit of Happiness’. He won the ‘Saturn Award’ of his role in ‘I am legend’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
In 1992, he got married to Sheree Elizabeth Zampino, an actress and had a son named ‘Trey’ but the couple got separated after three years of marriage. In 1997, he got married to Jada Koren Pinkett, who is best known for the ‘Matrix’ movie franchise. The couple is blessed with a son, Jaden Christopher Syre and a daughter, Willow Camille Reign.
|Wife||Sheree Zampino (1992-1995)
Jada Pinkett Smith (1997-present)
|Children||Son – Jaden Smith
Daughter – Willow Smith
Here is the list of Will Smith’s favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Philly Cheese Steak|
|Favourite Colour||Red, Black|
|Favourite Movie||The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957)|
Some Interesting Facts About Will Smith
- In 2017, Will was one among the members of the ‘Official Competition’ jury at the 70th Cannes International Film Festival.
- In 2014, he was the first guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
- Before the age of 20 he became a millionaire.
- In 1994, he was the host of MTV Movie Awards.
- He is the first hip-hop artist who got nominated for an Academy Award.
- He wrote the song ‘Just the two of us’ which was dedicated to his first son Trey Smith.
- He was ranked 66 in VH1’s 100 greatest Teen Stars.
- Along with DJ Jazzy Jeff, he had a chart-hit.
- She first met his first wife Sheree Fletcher at a taping of A different World in 1991.
- He can solve a Rubik’s Cube in less than 55 seconds which he has also shown on live TV.