Some Lesser Known Facts About Vikas Patil
- Vikas Patil is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the Marathi entertainment industry.
- He started his career as a theatre artist and did many theatrical productions like Thodasa Logic Thodasa Magic, Hamidabaichi Kothi, Altun Paltun.
- In 2008, he produced the Marathi film Manya Sajjana.
- In 209, he appeard in the Marahi film Chal Khel Kheluya Doghe. Later, he appeared in many Marathi films like Gola Berij (2012), Tukaram (2012), Asa Ha Atarangi (2014), Tujhya Vin Mar Javaan (2015), Disha (2016), etc.
- In 2016, he played the role of Saket in the Marathi television show Lek Mazhi Ladki. Later, he appeared in many Marathi television shows including Vartul and Adhuri Ek Kahani.
- In 2017, he played the role of PSI Subhash Jhadav in the Marathi film Shentimental.
- In 2021, he was roped in to play the lead role in the Marathi television show Bayko Ashi Havvi; the show was slated to be released on 9 April 2021; however, amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the release date was postponed, and the show was later released on 17 May 2021. In an interview, while talking about this, Vikas said,
It is obvious that an actor gets disappointed when a show is postponed. I was so nervous and sad when I learned that Bayko Ashi Havvi, which was about to launch in April, was postponed, but our director Viren Pradhan motivated me saying our show will definitely get launched soon and I need not worry. I was also worried what if it never gets launched due to the current COVID-19 situation? It’s an obvious feeling, but I am so happy now that it’s finally launched, and it’s worth all the wait.”
- On 19 September 2021, Vikas Patil appeared as a contestant on Bigg Boss Marathi (season 3).
- He is a fitness freak and goes to the gym regularly.
- Vikas Patil is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.