About Tom Holland
Best known for playing Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including his debut starring role as the superhero in the 2017 film Spider-Man: Homecoming. Earlier in his acting career, he portrayed the title character in Billy Elliot: The Musical in London and starred in the 2012 feature The Impossible. In 2020, he starred in the Netflix film The Devil All the Time.
||Thomas Stanley “Tom” Holland
||Actor and Dancer
||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
||Father– Dominic Holland
Mother– Nicola Elizabeth Frost
Brothers– Sam Holland,
|Date of Birth
||1 June 1996
|Age (as in 2017)
||Kingston upon Thames, London, England
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
||Roman Catholic preparatory school in Wimbledon in South west London
Relationships & more
Tom Holland’s net worth is $18 million
Some unknown facts about
- Does Tom Holland smoke?: Not Known
- Does Tom Holland drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Tom has got three brothers, two of them are twins Sam and Harry, three years younger to him. Harry appeared in a Biographical film Diana in 2013. Another brother is Patrick, eight years younger.
- Tom is of Irish descent. As his paternal grandparents were born on the Isle of Man in Ireland.
- Holland started dancing at a hip hop class at Nifty Feet Dance School in Wimbledon, London.
- His Calibre was recognized by choreographer Lynne Page when he performed with his dance school as part of the 2006 Richmond Dance Festival.
- Eight auditions after and subsequent two years of training, on 28 June 2008, Holland started his West End career in Billy Elliot the Musical as Michael, Billy’s best friend.
- He gave his first performance in the title role in September 2008, receiving positive notices.
- Holland, together with co-star Tanner Pflueger, turned up on the news program on channel FIVE and gave his first TV interview. Next year, he was featured on ITV1 show The Feel Good Factor.
- On 8 March 2010, to mark the fifth anniversary of Billy Elliot the Musical, four current Billy Elliots, including Holland, were invited to 10 Downing Street to meet then UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
- In 2011, Holland was cast in the British version of the animated movie Arrietty, produced by Japani Studio Ghibli. He furnished a voice for the principal character Sho.
- Holland played Isaac in How I Live Now, released in the U.K. on 4 October 2013, and co-starred as Tom Nickerson in the film In the Heart of the Sea (2015), directed by Ron Howard.
- In 2015, he turned up in BBC Two’s TV series Wolf Hall, as Peer Gregory Cromwell. On 23 June 2015, it was announced that Holland had been cast as Spider-Man for Captain America: Civil War (released in 2016) and Spider-Man: Homecoming, set to be released on 7 July 2017.
- For Spider-Man movie, once he disclosed that he came to know about his selection through Instagram.