Shane Watson Wiki Biography, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Height
About Shane Watson
Shane Robert Watson Commonly Known As Shane Watson Is An Australian Cricketer Who Has Taken Retirement From International Cricket. Shane Is A Right Hand Batsman And Right Arm Fast Medium Bowler. He Was Born In Ipswich City In Queensland, Australia. He Made His Domestic Debut In 2000 Playing For Tasmania But Later In the 2004-05 Season, Watson Returned To Play For His Native Queensland Team. Shane Made His National Debut For Australia In 2000 Playing His First ODI Match Against South Africa On 24th March 2000.
|Name||Shane Robert Watson|
|Nick Name||Watto, White Shark|
|Date Of Birth||17 June 1981 wikipedia|
Height: 183 Cm. (Approx)
Weight: 93 Kg. (Approx)
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Hair Colour: Blonde
Father: Bob Watson
Mother: Barb Watson
Wife: Lee Furlong
Shane Did His Graduation From Forbes School Of Business, Ashford University Clinton.
|Bradman Young Cricketer Of The Year Award||2002|
|Australian ODI Player Of The Year Award||2010, 2011, 2012|
|Australian Twenty20 Player Of The Year Award||2012, 2013, 2017|
|Australian Test Player Of The Year Award||2011|
|Allan Border Medal Award||2010, 2011|
|McGilvray Medal Award||2010|
Social Media Accounts-
Relationship & more
Shane Watson Is Married. He Married Lee Furlong On 03 June 2010. They Have Two Children.
|Favorite Batsman||Viv Richards|
|Favorite Bowler||Glenn McGrath|
|Favorite Foods||Roasted Chicken and Pizza|
|Favorite Actor||Russell Crowe|
|Favorite Actress||Jacinta Stapleton|
Shane Watson Key Moments-
- On 17 June 1981, He Was Born In Ipswich City Of Queensland, Australia.
- He Went To Forbes School Of Business, Ashford University Clinton To Complete His Education.
- Shane Watson Was Also An AIS Australian Cricket Academy Scholarship Holder For The Year 2000.
- Watson Made His Domestic Debut For Tasmania Team In 2000.
- Shane Made His ODI Debut In The Year 2000 And Played His First ODI Match On 24th March 2000 Against South Africa.
- On 2 January 2005, Watson Made His Test Debut Against Pakistan.
- Then After One Year In 2006, He Made His International T20 Debut Against South Africa On 24th February 2006.
- Watson Has Also Been Awarded The Most Valuable/Man Of The Series In Crucial Tournaments Such As 2009 Champions Trophy, 2012 World T20, 2008 IPL And 2013 IPL.
- Shane Took Retirement From Forms Of International Cricket In 2016.
- He Has Won The Player Of The Series or Most Valuable Player Award In A Various Number Of Main Tournaments, Like 2009 Champions Trophy, 2012 World T20, 2008 IPL And Also In 2013 IPL.
- Watson Also Has His Own Podcast With The Name Lessons Learnt With The Greats.
|Net Worth||$40 Million USD|
Some unknown facts about