Sara Sampaio Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth & Career
About Sara Sampaio
Sara Pinto Sampaio commonly known as Sara Sampaio is a Professional Portuguese Fashion Model. She was 15 years old when she was discovered but she was not allowed to step into modelling or compete in any of modelling competitions until she turned 16 years old. She is famously known for being one of the Victoria’s Secret Angel. Sara is very famous amongst her huge social media fan following with 7.7 million followers on Instagram, Twitter got 892k followers and over 3 million followers on Facebook.
|Full Name||Sara Pinto Sampaio|
|Known Name||Sara Sampaio|
|Date Of Birth||21st July 1991 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||Porto, Portugal|
|Profession||Professional Portuguese Fashion Model|
|Height||In Feet & Inches:- 5’8’’
In Centimeters:- 173 cm
In Meters:- 1.73 m
|Weight||In Kgs:- 54 Kgs
In Pounds:- 119 lbs
|Clothing Size||4 (US) / 36 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||7 US size/ 37.5 EU size/ 4.5 UK size|
|Father Name||Armando Sampaio|
|Mother Name||Cristina Sampaio|
|Sibling/s||Andre Sampaio (brother)|
Relationship & more
|Food||Bread, Pizza, Pasta and Chocolates|
|Favourite Color||Not known|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Not known|
|Favourite Place||Not known|
|Favourite Actor||Not known|
|Favourite Actress||Not known|
|Favourite Films||Not known|
|Favourite Workout||Not known|
|Net Worth||$10 Million USD|
|Income Source||Modelling, Photo Shootings and Collaborations with Luxurious Brands|
|Houses||Owns an apartment in Porto, Portugal|
- Sara is a Portuguese Model and Actress. She was discovered in her early teens; i.e. when she was just 15 years old. But she was not permitted to get into modelling and even compete with other models in modelling contests until she gets 16 years old.
- She waited till she completed 16, and that was when she first appeared
- She is quite famous for being one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels.
- Sara is also a beauty ambassador for Giorgio Armani.
- She is the first Portuguese Model at the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She is also working for Calzedonia.
- Sara has won the Best Female Model for Portuguese Golden Globes in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2019.
- She has even appeared on the cover pages of the iconic fashion magazines like GQ, Vogue and Elle.
- She is quite famous for her indulgences and engagements with the famous designers such as, Miu Miu, Balmain, Marc Jcaobs, Moschino, Dolce & Gabanna, Tommy Hilfiger and Missoni. IMDB
Some unknown facts about
- She enrolled for University of Lisbon.
- Before entering into modelling, she has worked as a part-time editor at a small office.
- Sara was in a relationship with Oliver Ripley (38). The relation soon was ended. Luis Borges, Sara’s close friend cleared the news of their breakup.
- She spent her childhood in the outskirts of Porto but later shifted to New York City where she could start with her career.
- In one of her interviews with Vogue, she admitted being a nude model to a photographer. She considers her modelling talent as a form of an artistic expression where nudity is empowering.
- She even said in her interview, ” At the end of the day, we were born naked, and that’s the way we are gonna go”.
- However, she even accused the magazine Luj for sexual harassment and also bullying her to pose nude for their magazine cover page where her contract stipulated a no nudity clause.
- She also believes that everybody should feel confident and comfortable about their own skin no matter what’s their shape or size and believes claims “everybody is different and every metabolism is different”.
- For the body shaming reason, she even came out loud and spoke against skin shaming, body shaming, and she also mentioned in her interview the amount of hatred she and the other Victoria’s Secret (VS) models experience is ridiculous.
- She was also a part of ‘The Perfect Body’ VS campaign, later changed to ‘A Body for Everybody’.
- She even came out in open on Instagram that she suffers from Trichotillomania, a mental disorder of pulling one’s hair, which even can result in hair loss).
- She was immensely praised by her fans and the media for being a source of raising awareness of the little-known condition and got much messages in support from her fellow suffers too.