Priya Tandon (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Biography & More
Priya Tandon is an Indian television and film actress.She made her debut to Indian television with Life OK’s show Baawre in which she played the role of Shaheen. She also featured in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani as Swarnalekha Lakshyaraj Singh. She plays the role of Sameera in the drama series Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.
|Real Name/Full Name||Priya Tandon|
|Famous Role||Sameera in TV serial Saath Nibhaana Saathiya (2017)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-163 cm
in meters-1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-50 kg
in pounds-110 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Education Qualifications||Graduation with Honors in Mathematics|
|Debut||Film: Moh Maya Money (2016)
TV: Bhatak Lena Bawre (2014)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Boys, Affairs and More
|Marriage Date||5 December 2015|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rudra Anand (Director)|
|Husband/Spouse||Rudra Anand (Director)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priya Tandon
- Does Priya Tandon smoke?: Not Known
- Does Priya Tandon drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Initially, Priya worked as an employee in a finance firm but later, she chose acting as her career.
- She started her acting career in 2014 by playing the role of Shaheen in the TV serial ‘Bhatak Lena Bawre.’
- She also acted in some Bollywood films like ‘Moh Maya Money’ (2016) and ‘Wedding Anniversary’ (2017).
- She is a big foodie.