Prince Ea Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family, Career & more
About Prince Ea
Richard Williams particularly known by the name Prince Ea is an American Singer who was born in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. In addition to Singing Prince is also a poet, spoken-word artist and a YouTuber. He is also a well-known Hip-Hop rapper. Prince is even a music video director who is known for his motivational and inspirational YouTube videos. He started his career as hip-hop artist back in 2008 and then in 2014 shifted to filmmaking and content creator.
|Full Name||Richard Williams|
|Nick Name||Prince Ea|
|Date Of Birth||September 16, 1988 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||St. Louis, Missouri, USA|
|Profession||Rapper, Youtuber, Poet and Spoken Word Artist|
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 7 inch
In centimetre- 170.18
|Weight||In kilogram- 67 kg
In Pound- 147.71 lbs
|Age in 2020||32 Years|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
He was born on September 16, 1988 in St. Louis City in Missouri, USA. Information about his parents is still unknown. As per internet report he has 2 elder siblings.
Relationship & more
Prince Ea is Unmarried. As per reports Prince is currently single and is not dating anyone.
- Prince likes to motivate others.
- He also loves travelling.
- Ea likes to eat pasta.
- He also loves to play musical instruments.
Prince Ea’s has a net worth of over $2 Million USD and major source of his income is his Youtube channel.
Some unknown facts about
- Prince Ea owns a bachelor degree in anthropology and graduated from the university of Missouri, St. Louis.
- Then after completing his degree, Prince pursued a career in hip-hop music and gave himself the name Prince Ea.
- In his name the word Ea is said to come from Sumerian mythology and that means that his stage name means “prince of the earth”.
- Prince started his hip-hop career in the year 2008 and later in the end of 2008 he made the mixtape “The Adolescence” available for free download.
- He won Vibe Verses Contest in 2008
- At the end of 2009, Prince Ea started the “Make SMART Cool” movement to promote values such as intelligence, free thinking, unity and creativity in hip-hop music and culture.
- In 2014 he shifted his focus from music to producing motivating and inspiring spoken word films and content.
- His videos covered topics such as environmental protection, racism, work-life balance, spirituality, and the school system, among others.