Nikhil Kamath (Zerodha) Wiki, Biography, Career, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Images and Facts
About Nikhil Kamath
Nikhil Kamath is an well settled businessmen, stock broker and Entrepreneur. He is also a co-founder of India’s leading retail and institutional broking company Zerodha and True Beacon. He is also very good columnist and contribute in some leading business magazines such as Financial Express, The Economic Times and Mint. Recently he was in limelight after he seen to cheating in chess game against Indian chess grandmaster Vishwanath Anand in charity match held on June 13. The match is scheduled for raising the fund for covid by Akshay Patra Foundation. Later he also apologized for that and took it to social media.
|Full Name||Nikhil Kamath|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1986 wikipedia|
|Birthplace||Shimoga, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign / Sun sign||Virgo|
|Famous For||Co-founder of Zerodha|
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 55 Kg
Weight in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Height (approx.)||Centimeters – 175 cm
Inches – 5 ft 9 in
Meter – 1.75 m
|Shoe Size||Not known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father Name||Raghuram Kamnath|
|Mother Name||Revathi Kamath|
|Bother Name||Nithin Kamath|
|School||Oxford Senior Secondary School in JP Nagar, Bangalore|
Relationship & more
|Girlfriend Name||Amanda Puravankara|
|Net Worth||Rs. 7000 crore.|
In 2004 his brother Nithin started Kamnath associates and after that he working as CEO at Rain matters which was initiative of his current company Zerodha. In August 15, 2010, Nikhil and Nithin started Indian financial services company named “Zerodha”. With this they offering retail and institutional broking, commodities trading, mutual funds and bonds. Zerodha has headquarter in Bangalore and offices in India’s major cities. Zerodha is the current largest retail stockbroker in India by active client base. In 2019, they started True Beacon which is an Alternative Investment Fund and generated 25% more returns over NIFTY in its first year.
He won the several award for his excellency by various Organization. In 2016, he makes his place in India’s 21 Young Guns by World Consulting and Research Corporation, Forbes 30 Under 30 by Forbes India. He also won the award of “Hottest Entrepreneur of the Year” by Business World Magazine, “Top Young Entrepreneur” by Ritz Magazine and “35 under 35” by Entrepreneur. He also associated with charity organization and raised fund for them. Recently he participated in charity chess game with Indian grandmaster Vishwanath Anand where he was seen to cheating but after game he apologized for his behavior by posting a tweet. IMDB
Some unknown facts about
- He is car lover and has a Audi A6 and Porsche Boxter S convertible in his car collection.
- He has premium collection of watches including LeCoultre watch model, Octa Lune model by F.P. Journe, 2015 Rolex Submariner, Franck Muller Cintrée Curvex model from 1998, 1990 rose gold Rolex Day-Date model and many more.
- In childhood his family travel a lot because of his father’s bank job. They settle in Bangalore when he was 9.
- He is not good in study and so he dropped his study and started working in a call center with 8k salary. Here he gave fake birth certificate to get that job because of his early age.
- He used to wok in night shift at call centre and stock trading in morning.
- He used to participate in various chess competition at state, National level.
- After learning trading he started to invest his father’s money.
- Kamath brothers started Zerodha in 2010.
- He is a reading lover and has more than 500 books in his own book collection.
- He also loves dogs and has dog named HOPE.
- He was featured in cover page of many business magazines.
|Address||Shimoga, Karnataka, India|
|Office Phone Number / Mobile Number||Not Known|
Instragram, Twitter, Facebook