Maryam Zakaria (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Biography & More
Maryam Zakaria is an Iranian-born Swedish actress and model who works in Indian films. She has appeared in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil language films. She is best known for her work in films such as Madatha Kaja, Agent Vinod and Grand Masti.
|Real Name/Full Name||Maryam Zakaria|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-168 cm
in meters-1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-55 kg
in pounds-121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||27 September 1984|
|Age (as in 2016)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Tehran, Iran|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Film Debut||Bollywood: Paying Guests (2009)
Tamil: Nagaram (2010)
Telugu: 100% Love (2011)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Marriage Date||27 April 2012|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Arvind Thakur (Choreographer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Arvind Thakur (Choreographer)|
|Children||Son– Aryan Thakur
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maryam Zakaria
- Does Maryam Zakaria smoke?: Not Known
- Does Maryam Zakaria drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Maryam is a Swedish-Iranian actress.
- She started her acting career in 2007 by appearing in the Persian language music video ‘Goli.’
- She also appeared in famous singer Preet Harpal‘s Punjabi music video ‘Jatt Di Zameen’ (2008).
- She got a breakthrough role as an actress in 2009 in the Bollywood film ‘Paying Guests.’
- She worked in different languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Persian.
- She featured in numerous commercial advertisements like Neha Kali Mehndi (2011), Anmol Veg Munch (2011), Mojo Light (2011), Coke (2010), Hide & Seek Milano (2009), etc.
- She also appeared in some print advertisements like Donear (2011), Gerasim (2011), Force jeans (2010), KingFisher speed diva (2009), Roshini ( 2009 ), and Chennai Silk ( 2009 ).
- She is also a part of Swedish Bollywood Dance Group ‘Chori Chori Girls’ since 2006.