About Mansukh Mandaviya
Mansukh Mandaviya is a very well-known political leader from Gujarat state. Being an Indian politician he is a very famous personality. Currently, he is serving as the minister of chemical and fertilizer as well as Health and Family Welfare under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s cabinet. Mansukh Mandaviya is also a member of the Rajya Sabha from Gujarat. In this article, we are going to discuss Mansukh Mandaviya biography, age, family, caste, career, and many more
|Date of Birth
|June 1, 1972
|Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
|Zodiac sign / Sun sign
|Kilograms- 73 Kg
Weight in Pounds- 161 lbs
|Centimeters – 174 cm
Inches – 5 ft 7 in
Meter – 1.74 m
|Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University
Relationship & more
He has been served as a member of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly for Kitana from the period of 2002 to 2007. After that, he has been appointed as the chairman of Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Limited in the year 2010. Mansukh Mandaviya was also got an opportunity to be a member of the Rajya Sabha from the period of 2012 to 2018. He was also the state secretary of Bharatiya Janata Party of Gujarat in the year 2013. He has been appointed as the youngest General Secretary of the Bharatiya Janata Party in the year 2015.
He has been appointed as the ministry of shipping and ministry of chemicals and fertilizers as well as the minister of state for the ministry of road transport and highway in the year 2016 and he holds his position up to the year 2019. Mansukh Mandaviya was again elected as a member of the Rajya Sabha in the year 2018. In 2019 after seeing his work he has given the Independence start for the minister of state for waterways, shipping and ports as well as for the minister of state for Chemicals and fertilizers. Recently in the year 2021, he has been appointed as the Union Minister of Family Welfare India and health. He has been Appointed Union Minister for chemical and fertilizers under the Prime Minister cabinet.
Mansukh mandaviya has become a member of ABVP which stands for Akhil Bhartiya Vidya Parishad and soon after that he was appointed as the state executive committee member of ABVP for the Gujarat unit. He also got a chance to be appointed as a leader for Yuva Morcha and then he became the President of the BJP unit for Palitana. When he was first elected in the year 2002 he got the opportunity to become the youngest member of the legislative assembly in Gujarat state. After that in the year 2010 who was appointed as the Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Limited.
His political journey is start at a very young age 38 years old elected as a member of the Rajya Sabha from the Gujarat unit. King 2013 he was appointed as the secretary for Gujarat state unit and in 2014 he became the general secretary.
Mansukh mandaviya has been appointed as the minister of state for road transport and Highways as well as shipping chemical and fertilizer minister in the Government of India on 5th July 2016. In March 2018 He Re-elected member of parliament in Rajya Sabha. He also got an opportunity to become a part of the various delegation. With the President of India, he got an opportunity to sign twice a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with another Nation.
Because of the remarkable work he was honored with UNICEF for his contribution to the development of women and their Health Care initiatives as he has distributed 10 crore sanitary napkins to the women through Jan aushadhi Kendras.
Some unknown facts about
- Mansukh mandaviya is a very well known Indian politician who belongs to the Bharatiya Janata Party e community.
- Mansukh mandaviya was born in a middle-class family where his father was a farmer and because of his zeal and dedication he made his future in a political career and he is doing very well here.
- When he was pursuing his post-graduation he got an opportunity to become part of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad which is the student wing of BJP. Soon after joining ABVP, he was appointed as the state executive member of ABVP Gujarat.
- In 2004 when he was appointed as the MLA from Palitana he organised a padayatra to support the Beti Bachao Beti padhao campaign which was held by the government of India and the title of this padayatra was ” Kanya kelavani Jyot padayatra”.
- In 2006 he again organised the same padayatra in the support of Beti Bachao Beti padhao campaign.
- After got an opportunity to become a member of the Rajya Sabha in 2012 he raised different issues related to Gujarat state in the parliament.
- Asi Court ministry for Gujarat state so he has worked a lot for this state and his village as well.
- He admired the political journey of the prime minister of India Shri Narendra Modi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- In his leisure time, Mansukh Malviya loves to spend it while reading different books travelling and bicycling.
- Got an opportunity to represent our nation at the UN where he has given a speech about the “2030 agenda for sustainable development.”
- He is involved in Environmental friendly practices and at various times we have seen him reach Parliament on the bicycle. He also hit the headlines in 2016 when he arrived at the Parliament House for his swearing-in ceremony on the bicycle.
- He is very dear to Narendra Modi as we have seen various times in Narendra Modi speeches that he addresses Mansukh mandaviya.
|Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
|Office Phone Number / Mobile Number