Manasa Varanasi Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Career & more.
About Manasa Varanasi
Manasa Varanasi is a Financial Information Exchange Analyst and a Model who won the VLCC Miss India 2020. She was born on 21 March, 1997 in Hyderabad City of Telangana, India. She took part in the Femina Miss India Telangana 2019 contest in the year 2019 and ended up being the Top 3 finalists for the state representative. Then in 2020, she auditioned for the same title for Femina Miss India Telangana 2020 which she won this time. She also represented the state of Telangana at the Femina Miss India 2020 pageant. On 10 February 2020, Manasa was crowned as Femina Miss India World 2020 by the outgoing titleholder Suman Rao at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai. Also, during the pageant’s sub contest ceremony, she won the ‘Miss Rampwalk’ award.
|Full Name||Manasa Varanasi|
|Date Of Birth||21 March 1997 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
Her father’s name is Anumani Varanasi and her mother’s name is Shilaja Varanasi. She also has one younger sister Meghana Varanasi.
Relationship & more
She is unmarried. As per internet sources her boyfriends name is Nikhil Mandalika.
|Favorite Scent||Cherry Blossom, Freshly Ground|
|Favorite Color||Turquoise and Fiery Red|
|Favorite Dessert||Fruit Pudding and Rasmalai|
|Favorite TV Show||The Office|
|Favorite Song||We Are the Champions’ by Queen|
|Favorite Movie Dialogue||“Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.” -Batman Begins (2005)|
|Favorite Film||Interstellar (2014), Andhadhun (2018)|
She has a net worth of over $1 Million USD and her major source of her income is Modeling and financial information exchange analyst.
- After graduating Manasa joined the modeling industry and start doing small side roles first.
- She ended up being the Top 3 finalists for the state representative in Femina Miss India Telangana 2019 contest.
- Then in 2020, she auditioned for the same title for Femina Miss India Telangana 2020 which she won this time.
- Manasa represented the state of Telangana at the Femina Miss India 2020 pageant.
- On 10 February 2020, Manasa was crowned as Femina Miss India World 2020 by the outgoing titleholder Suman Rao at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai.
- She is the Winner of VLCC Miss India 2020.
- She will also represent India at the Miss World 2021 pageant to be held in late 2021.
Some unknown facts about
- Manasa did her schooling from Global Indian International School and completed her graduation from Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad in Computer Science.
- She won the title of the Femina Miss India 2020 and defeated a total of 14 other contestants from different states to bag the coveted title.
- Manasa grew up in middle class family in hyderabad.
- She considers her mother as most influential person in her life.
- Manasa loves to performing arts and she participated in various extra-curricular activities during her school and college life.
- She was inspired by the event of Priyanka Chopra winning the title of Miss World 2000.
- Manasa also represented India at the Miss World 2021 pageant which was held in late 2021.
- Manasa was the committee member for a NGO.
- She won first beauty queen title when she was in school.