Kshama Bindu Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Real name/Full name||Soumya Sarita Dubey|
|Profession||Private Firm employee
Physical Stats & More
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Auburn|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1998|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|College/University||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s in Sociology|
Relationships & More
|Marriage Date||11 June 2022 (Expected)|
|Parents||Father– Lives in South Africa (engineer)
Mother– Sarita Dubey (engineer)
|Siblings||Sister– Swati Dubey|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kshama Bindu
- Kshama Bindu is a Gujarati girl who works at a private firm in Gujarat. She went viral on the internet when she decided to adopt sologamy in June 2022. She is the first person to adopt this concept in which a person marries themself out of self-love.
- Bindu completed her education and started her career as an HR Manager at Ashwamedh Political Consulting. Later, she also worked as a dance choreographer and freelance model. Her next job was at IMS People Possible where she was hired for the position of the senior recruiter.
- During that time she also invested her time in creating content for TikTok and slowly built a decent follow base until the platform was banned in India during the pandemic. She had 43 thousand views on her most popular TikTok video.
- At that time, she also had a friend Raj Bhatt who was a close friend of Bindu. He also appeared in some of her TikTok videos. In March 2020, she posted a poem for him on Instagram with a special picture. In that post, she tried to convey his importance in her life and what he means to her. Although, she never called him her boyfriend.
- In September 2021, she decided to go bald and did it herself. She also created a video doing it and uploaded it on her YouTube channel where this video gained 13000 views. In the video description, she wrote,
One day, while I was talking to myself I took an impulsive decision to go for it and not care about society like I neve did. I took this decision in one day and shaved off all my hair. I was crying out of happiness. I felt beautiful like never before. That day I became someone else. I realized, the true meaning of beauty is just staying happy and loving yourself inside out. Stay Raw, Stay Beautiful.’
- In 2022, Kshama announced that she will follow sologamy and this decision made headlines all over the country. Sologamy is when someone chooses to be their own partner and get married to themselves. Kshama is the first Indian to adopt this trend which is already popular in western countries. She has decided to get married on 11 June 2022 and will do so by performing all the Hindu marriage rituals. She distributed marriage invitations, bought a lehenga, and will dress up as a bride.
Her marriage will be conducted at a temple in Gotri in Vadodara, Gujarat by a Hindu priest.
- For her honeymoon, she has planned to go to Goa for two weeks. After this news broke out, she went viral on social media, and the internet was flooded with memes. Media reporters interviewed her and she was asked about how she came up with the idea of choosing Sologamy. She replied,
This idea was there in my mind since childhood but I was not sure if it was possible. Once I Googled, can I marry myself and that is when I got to know about the concept of Sologamy. After this, I thought why not marry myself.’
- Reporters also asked her why did she choose Sologamy and she answered this question by saying,
Self-marriage is a commitment to be there for yourself and love yourself unconditionally. It’s also an act of self-acceptance. People marry someone they love. I love myself and hence this wedding.’