Kim Kardashian Age, Children, Biography & More, Height, Husband, Family
|Real Name||Kimberly Noel Kardashian|
|Profession||TV personality, Socialite, Actress, Model, Businesswoman|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters – 160 cm
in meters – 1.60 m
in feet inches – 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 55 kg
in Pounds – 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-39|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1980|
|Age (as in 2018)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|School||Marymount High School, Los Angeles|
|College/University||Los Angeles Pierce College, Los Angeles|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Communication|
|Debut||Film– Disaster Movie (2008)
TV– The Simple Life (2003)
|Family||Father– Robert George Kardashian (Lawyer)
Bruce Jenner (TV Personality, Step-father who changed his gender to trans women and is named Caitlyn Jenner)Mother– Kristen Mary Jenner
Brother– Rob Kardashian (Younger)Sisters– Kourtney Kardashian (Elder)
Khloé Kardashian (Younger)
Kylie Jenner (Younger Half-Sister), Kendall Jenner (Younger Half-Sister)
|Ethnicity||Armenian-American, Scottish, Irish, German, Dutch|
|Address||A mansion in Hidden Hills, California|
|Hobbies||Singing, Workouts, Fashion Designing|
|Controversies||• In 2003, she and her ex-boyfriend Ray J made a sex tape that was leaked online in 2007.
• In 2007, she posed naked for Playboy magazine, but later she regretted it and said “I was uncomfortable. [My mom said] ‘Go for it. They might never ask you again. Our [reality TV] show isn’t on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you’ll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you will be at my age. I’m sorry I did Playboy.”
• In 2012, on Sunday night’s episode of ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’, she said that she thinks Indian food is “disgusting.” Her harsh comment was highly criticized on Twitter. A few days later, Kardashian apologized through her blog post titled “Just Want to Clear Something Up” where she wrote, “In NO way was [my comment] intended as an insult to the Indian people or their culture. This is just my own personal taste. There are a lot of foods I don’t like . . . I hate cilantro and peppers, and there are definitely some Armenian foods that I personally find disgusting, but that doesn’t reflect my opinions on other Armenian people or my culture.”
|Favorite Actor||George Clooney|
|Favorite Artist||Jennifer Lopez|
|Favorite Songs||“Love Don’t Cost a Thing” by Jennifer Lopez, “Kiss” by Prince, “Hold Up” by Beyonce|
|Favorite Models||Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista|
|Favorite Films||The Notebook, Clueless|
|Favorite Food||Copycat McDonald’s french fries, Grilled chicken, Herbed hummus, Krispy Kreme doughnut copycat|
|Favorite Perfumes||Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari, Splash by Marc Jacobs, Michael by Michael Kors, Guilty by Gucci|
|Favorite Hotel||Le Royal Monceau in Paris|
|Favorite Restaurant||Ferdi in Paris|
|Favorite Destination||Dubai, Paris|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Brandon Jenner (American Musician, 1991)
TJ Jackson (American Singer, 1993-1999)Joey Lawrence (American Actor, 1999
Damon Thomas (American Music Producer, 2000-2004)
Ray J (American Singer, 2005-2007)Nick Lachey (American Singer, 2006)
Game (American Rapper, 2006)
Nick Cannon (American Actor, 2006-2007)
Benji Madden (American Guitarist, 2007)
Marques Houston (American Singer, 2007)
Shad Moss (American Rapper, 2007)
Evan Ross (American Actor, 2007)
Scott Storch (American Music Producer, 2007)
Reggie Bush (American Footballer, 2007-2010)
50 Cent (American Rapper, 2009)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portuguese Footballer, 2010)
Alecko Eskandarian (American Footballer, 2010)
Shengo Deane (American Footballer, 2010)
Miles Austin (American Footballer, 2010)
Michael Copon (American Actor, 2010)
Gabriel Aubry (Canadian Model, 2010)
Kris Humphries (American Basketball Player, 2011-2013)
|Husband/Spouse||Damon Thomas (American Music Producer, 2000-2004)
Kris Humphries (American Basketball Player, 2011-2013)
Kanye West (American Rapper, 2012)
|Marriage Date||Damon Thomas (January 22, 2000)
Kris Humphries (August 20, 2011)
Kanye West (May 24, 2014)
|Children||Son– Saint West
Daughters– North West, Chicago West (from surrogacy)
|Cars Collection||Black Rolls Royce Ghost, Mercedes-Benz G63, Porsche Panamera, Ferrari 458 Italia, White Rolls Royce Ghost, Blacked-Out Bentley Continental GTC, Black Range Rover, White Range Rover, Lamborghini Aventador, 2010 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible, Rolls Royce Phantom Series II|
|Assets||Beverly Hills Mansion, Bel Air Mansion|
|Net Worth||$150 (£118.7) million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kim Kardashian
- Does Kim Kardashian smoke? Yes
- Does Kim Kardashian drinks alcohol? Ye
- Kim was born with a silver spoon in her mouth as her family was among the wealthiest families in Hollywood. Her father, Robert, was a renowned businessman and attorney who became famous after he helped defend O.J. Simpson during his murder trial.
- She has her roots in Armenia as her great grandparents fled to the U.S. from Armenia in 1913, who later made millions in the meat packing business in California.
- Her surname “Kardashian” means “stone carver.”
- Religion played a major role in her childhood as she, along with her siblings went to church every Sunday and used to spend time with the family.
- Though she spent her childhood in luxury, her life was never a smooth ride as her parents divorced in 1991, following her mother’s affair with a soccer player, 10 years her junior.
- During her teenage years, Kim and her sister Kourtney spent equal amount of time with their separated parents, but Kim’s support for her father resulted a division in the family.
- At the age of 13, she met her first true love T.J. Jackson, nephew of Michael Jackson, during her high school, whose mother, Dee Dee, was found dead in a swimming pool.
- She was a popular girl in her teenage years and loved pretending to be her favorite ‘Spice Girls’ – Victoria “Posh” Beckham.
- On the occasion of her 16th birthday, her father gifted her a ‘BMW 318 Saloon.’
- Kardashian aspired to be a teacher when she was growing up.
- She used to assist her father in his music marketing firm ‘Movie Tunes.’
- Her classmates included – Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Kimberly Stewart. She had a great rapport with Paris Hilton as Kim later became her personal assistant and closet arranger.
- Kim also worked as a beautician for Lindsay Lohan and Brandy.
- What has been named as her sling to notoriety was a sex tape she did with Ray J, Brandy’s more youthful sibling.
- In 2006, she opened a boutique called ‘D-A-S-H’ with her sisters, Kourtney and Khloé.
- In 2007, she burst onto the scene for her sex tape with Ray J, which was made in 2003.
- In 2008, she became the most googled celebrity, beating Britney Spears.
- Her debut movie ‘Disaster Movie’ (2008) proved to be a nightmare for her as for it, she was nominated for a 2009 Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress
- In 2010, she was named as PETA’s Worst Dressed person for her fur wearing habit.
- Her expensive second marriage to Kris Humphries, lasted only for 72 days, and was widely trolled on social media.
- In 2015, her step-father, Bruce Jenner, publicly exposed his gender transition to a trans women. Though Kim supported him, her family went to therapy.
- In 2016, she was ranked #1 in Forbes list of highest-earning reality stars of 2016, with an earning of around $51 million
- Her favorite Kanye West’s track is “Father Stretch My Hands Pt 1.”
- She loves collecting vintage Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar magazines.
- Earlier, she was a conservative Republican, but now she is a Democratic supporter.