Kevin Benavides Wiki Biography, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Dakar Career & More
Kevin Benavides is an Argentine Rally Raid Biker who recently won the 2021 Dakar Rally by securing first place. Kevin also secured second place at the 2018 Dakar Rally(Bikes). He is known as the driver of the Monster Energy Honda Racing. He was born on 9 January 1989 in Salta Province, Argentina. Kevin first got recognized in 2016 when he started competing in the Rally Dakar race. Kevin has also won the silver medal at the Rally Dakar in 2018 racing on a Honda CRF 450 Rally. His brother also follows the same profession as Kevin.
|Full Name||Kevin Benavides|
|Date Of Birth||January 9, 1989 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||Salta Province, Argentina|
|Height||5 feet 8 inch
In Centimeters:- 172.72
In Pounds:- 160.9
|Age in 2021||33 Years|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
He was born to Argentine parents. However, his parents’ information is still unknown to the media. He was raised with his brother Luciano who is also a bike rider.
Relationship & more
He is unmarried. He has put his romantic life low-key and that is the reason he has never shared anything about his dating life. As per internet sources, he is currently single
- Kevin Benavides favourite movies are A Clockwork Orange and Donnie Darko.
- His favourite game is Motorsport.
- He loves eating Pizza and Chocolate and never skips his gym.
- His favourite Band is Radiohead.
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Income Source||Bike Racking|
Kevin is very fond of uploading Instagram clips. His favorite foods are Pizza and Chocolate. He also likes doing gym.
|Food||Pizza and Chocolate|
- The Honours list of Kevin Benavides includes more than300 races, which are mainly in Enduro.He got gold medal in the ISDE San Juan in year 2014.
- Later after a “test” in year 2015 in the Desafio Ruta, He had joined the Monster Energy Honda Team for the Dekar Rally 2017.
- He rode his first rally in 2016, racing for honda South American Rally Team,he finished his debut race by securing the 4th place.Since then Kevin has raced for Monster Energy Honda Team.
- Kevin Benavides become the new leader of the 2018 Dakar Rally after securing the 2nd rank.
- Finally in the year 2021 on January 15, Friday Benavides got the victory by securing the First place as a Monster Energy Honda Team rider by roding his CRF450 Rally factory bike which are held in Saudi Arabia.
|Year||Bike & Rank|
|2016||Honda CRF 450 Rally ( 4th Rank )|
|2018||Honda CRF 450 Rally ( 2nd Rank )|
|2019||Honda CRF 450 Rally ( 5th Rank )|
|2020||Honda CRF 450 Rally ( DNF )|
|2021||Honda CRF 450 Rally ( 1st Rank )|
Some unknown facts about
- Kevin Benavides loves daily gym workout to remain fit and energetic.
- He never been with any girlfriend he always focus on hi professional life first.
- Kevin is known as the driver of the Monster Energy Honda Racing.
- He always participates in Rally Dakar but in the year 2017 he skipped it and the reason is still known.
- Till 2021 he had participated in 5 Rally Dakar events.