Kedar Jadhav Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Career, Net Worth & more.
About Kedar Jadhav
Kedar Mahadev Jadhav better known as Kedar Jadhav is an Indian Cricketer who was born in Pune City in Maharashtra, India. Kedar Jadhav initially started playing cricket at PYC Hindu Gymkhana and then in 2004, He was selected in Maharashtra’s Under-19 team. Later in 2007, Jadhav made his Ranji Trophy debut for his state team and in 2012 Ranji Trophy season, Jadhav scored a triple century playing against Uttar Pradesh team. He made his national debut in 2014 against Sri Lanka and played his first ODI match in November 2014.
|Full Name||Kedar Mahadev Jadhav|
|Nick Name||Kedar Jadhav|
|Date Of Birth||March 26, 1985 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Batting||Right Hand Batsman|
|Bowling||Right Arm Off-Break|
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 4 inch
In centimetre- 162.56
|Weight||In kilogram- 65 kg
In Pound- 143.3 lbs
|Age in 2020||35 Years|
|Shoe Size||8 UK|
Relationship & more
- Kedar’s favourite Batsman is Sachin Tendulkar.
- His favourite cricket shot is Lofted Straight Drive.
- His favourite actor is Salman Khan.
- He loves playing against Australia.
|Net Worth||Approx $2 Million|
|Does Kedar consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does Kedar smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Can Kedar Swim?||Yes|
|Is Kedar a Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Kedar a Jogger?||Yes|
- Kedar Jadhav started his Cricketing career at PYC Hindu Gymkhana and used to play for Rainbow Cricket Club in Tennis Ball Cricket Tournaments.
- Then in 2004, Kedar was selected in Maharashtra’s Under-19 team and also Three years later in 2007, he was selected in Maharashtra’s Ranji Team and made his Ranji debut in 2007-08 Ranji Trophy Season.
- He scored his first triple century in Ranji Trophy in 2012 against Uttar Pradesh.
- Jadhav has even played for India-A and West Zone team. In 2019 he was also selected in India-B team.
- Jadhav made his ODI debut in 2014 and played his first ODI match against Sri Lanka on 16th November 2014 and scoring 20 runs of 24 balls.
- He played all three ODIs against Zimbabwe in 2015 and also scored his maiden century by scoring unbeaten 105 runs in 84 balls.
- In the same tour in 2015 he made his T20 international debut and played his first T20 international match against Zimbabwe on 17th July 2015.
- Jadhav established himself in India’s middle order by 2017 and was also the part of Indian Team for 2017 ICC Championship Trophy.
- He played his last T20 international match against Australia on 10th October 2017.
- Kedar was even the part of Squad in 2019 ICC World Cup.
- Jadhav played his last ODI match against New Zealand on 8th February 2020. IMDB
- In 2010, Jadhav was the part of Royal Challengers Bangalore’s development squad.
- Later he was bought by Delhi Daredevils that season in 2010 and made his debut in IPL for Delhi Daredevils team. In his debut match against RCB, Kedar scored his maiden IPL half century.
- In 2011, Kedar was signed by Kochi Tuskers Kerala but he didn’t play for the whole tournament, playing only six matches.
- Then in 2013, he joined Delhi Daredevils’ squad again but was not retained for 2014 IPL season.
- Later he was again bought by Delhi’s team for INR 2 Crores and was the part of Delhi Daredevils Squad from 2013 to 2015.
- In 2016, Kedar was bought by Royal Challengers Bangalore and was even the part of RCB’s Squad for 2017 IPL season.
- Then Jadhav was bought by Chennai Superkings in 2018 and played for CSK till 2020 IPL season.
- Kedar was signed by IPL team Sunrisers Hyderabad for IPL 2021 Auction in February 2021. SRH bought Jadhav for the price of INR 2 Crore.
Some unknown facts about
- Kedar used to go to bed with his bat next to him when he was just a kid!
- Kedar was also awarded the Madhavrao Scindia Award for being the highest run-scorer in Ranji Trophy in the 2013/14 season.
- He scored his maiden ODI century just after 4 ODI innings.
- He and Dhoni usually go for long drives together.
- Jadhav is often regarded as a ‘pocket size dynamite’.