Kapil Mishra Age, Wife, Children, Biography & More
Kapil Mishra is an Indian politician from Delhi. Before joining the Bharatiya Janata Party in 2019, Mishra was an Aam Aadmi Party MLA representing Karawal Nagar in the Sixth Legislative Assembly of Delhi.
|Real Name||Kapil Mishra|
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Political Journey||• In 2012, he became the founding member of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
• In 2015, he became the cabinet minister in Kejriwal’s Delhi government and handled various portfolios including Water; Law, Justice and Legislative Affairs; Tourism; Art, Culture and Languages; Gurudwara Election.
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 November 1980|
|Age (as in 2016)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduate
M.A. in Social Work
|Debut||In 2015, he was appointed as Minister for Water and Tourism.|
|Father– Rameshwar Prasad
Mother– Annapurna Mishra (Politician)
Brother– Not Known
|Address||B-3/61, B-3, Block, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-11053|
|Controversies||On 7 May 2017, he revealed that he saw Arvind Kejriwal accepting INR 2 crore in cash from his minister, Satyendra Jain.|
Relationships and More
|Net Worth (approx.)||46 Lakh (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kapil Mishra
- Does Kapil Mishra smoke?: No
- Does Kapil Mishra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Kapil came into notice with his anti-graft movement during commonwealth games. He was involved in exposing several issues related to violation of labour laws at the Games sites.
- He has written a book “It’s Common v/s Wealth”, highlighting the various scams and social and environmental concerns related with CWG 2010.
- He is the co-founder and coordinator of “Youth for Justice”- a New Delhi-based youth action group that works on spontaneous issues.
- When Aam Aadmi Party formed the government in 2015, he was included in the Arvind Kejriwal cabinet and handled various portfolios including Water; Law, Justice and Legislative Affairs; Tourism; Art, Culture and Languages; Gurudwara Election.
- His mother, Annapurna Mishra, was a former East Delhi mayor and BJP councillor from Sonia Vihar.