Jyotika Dilaik is an Indian vlogger and YouTuber. She is famous for being the youngest sister of the Indian television actress Rubina Dilaik.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jyotika Dilaik
- Jyotika Dilaik is an Indian Youtuber and blogger. She is the youngest sister of the Indian TV actress Rubina Dilaik.
- She was born and brought up in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
Jyotika Dilaik’s childhood picture
- After completing her B. Tech., she attended a coaching institute in Chandigarh to prepare for the civil service examinations.
- During the coronavirus lockdown, she returned to Shimla and started her YouTube vlog channel with her own name. Soon, she gained thousands of views on her YouTube videos, and as of December 2021, she has around 679K subscribers on her channel.
- She met her fiancé Rajat Sharma in college who was her senior, they got introduced to each other for the first time through a common friend. Rajat confessed his love for Jyotika while they were on a trip with their common friends, but Jyotika did not confess her love at that time. Later, while she was in the final semester of graduation, she got an opportunity to complete her last semester in Korea on scholarship. While she was in Korea, she realised her love for Rajat and confessed the same to Rajat. After dating for a few years, the couple got engaged in 2021. Jyotika flaunted her sister Rubina’s lavender lehenga on her engagement day.
- In 2020, while Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were in Bigg Boss 14 house as contestants, Jyotika was invited as a guest in the show.
Jyotika Dilaik in Bigg Boss 14
- Jyotika is a dog lover and owns a pet dog named Leo.
Jyotika Dilaik with her pet dog
- She loves to travel to different places in her leisure time. She also enjoys cooking different cuisines.