Justin Thomas Wiki Biography, Age, Wife, Family, Net Worth & more
About Justin Thomas
Justin Louis Thomas commonly known as Justin Thomas is an American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour. Thomas is also a former World Number One. In the year 2017, Thomas had an amazing year, winning five PGA Tour events, including the PGA Championship, Justin’s maiden major championship, and also winning the FedEx Cup championship. Then in May 2018, Justin became the 21st player to top the Official World Golf Ranking.
|Full Name||Justin Louis Thomas|
|Date Of Birth||April 29, 1993 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||Louisville, Kentucky|
|Height||In Feet & Inches:- 5’10’’
In Centimetres:- 177.8 cm
|Weight||In Kgs:- 73 Kgs.
In Pounds:- 160.9 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Thomas’ father, Mike Thomas is a golf pro at a Kentucky course, and his grandfather, Paul Thomas, once played in the U.S. Open. His mother’s name is Jani Thomas and she often travels to tournaments to be with her son.
Relationship & more
Marital Status : Married
Wife : Jillian Wisniewski
- Justin Thomas keeps his golf shirts collection with his own logo.
- He loves eating Pizza and Chocolate.
Thomas’ net worth is estimated at over $30 million and the major sources of his income are his Golf tours and Brand Endorsement.
- In the year 2013, Thomas turned professional golfer and earned his tour card on the Web.com Tour through qualifying school.
- Then after a gap of 1 year in 2014, he won his maiden professional event at the 2014 Nationwide Children’s Hospital Championship finishing fifth in the 2014 Web.com Tour regular season, and then finishing third after the Web.com Tour Finals and finally earning his PGA Tour card for the 2015 season.
- Then in 2015, Justin collected a total of seven top-10s and fifteen top-25s, with fourth-place finishes at the Quicken Loans National and Sanderson Farms Championship as his best results.
- Later Justin finished at 32nd Spot in the PGA Tour’s FedEx Cup and then he lost the Rookie of the Year award to Daniel Berger.
- Then on November 1, 2015, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Thomas won the CIMB Classic, by a single stroke over Adam Scott and earned his first victory on the PGA Tour.
- Justin also successfully defended his title at the CIMB Classic in October 2016 for his second tour win.
- In October 2017, Justin won the CJ Cup in South Korea the third event of the 2017–18 season.
- Then after a gap of 2 years in 2019, Thomas won his second win of the tournament in its three-year existence. He won the CJ Cup which was held in South Korea. IMDB
Some unknown facts about
- Justin was born in Louisville, Kentucky.
- He is playing golf since his childhood.
- His family memebers are also golfers. His father and grandfather has played professional golf.
- Thomas has won total of 12 PGA Tour wins.
- Justin is a good friend of Jordan Speith and both have known each other since they were 14. Both of them represents the US in the 2007 Evian Junior Masters.