About Jogini Shyamala
Jogini Shyamala is a well known actress and social activist. She mainly involved in activities related to women empowerment and safety. She appeared in many south Indian movies but most of them are of Telugu language films. She is also a leading member of Vetti team which mostly works for local landlord.
|Date of Birth
|10 February, 1969
|Social Worker, Actress
|Zodiac sign / Sun sign
|Kilograms- 55 Kg
Weight in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Centimeters – 167 cm
Inches – 5 ft 6 in
Meter – 1.67 m
|Bhim Rao Ambedkar Open University
Relationship & more
She is a social worker and along with this she is a very good actress. She started her acting career from south Indian movie “Veerangam”. Veerangam was hit the cinemas in 2012. after that she didn’t work more in film industry. In these time she took part in various social work. She often seen in many seminar of women empowerment and women safety. As an social activitist she is major part of NGO named “Sahaya Jogini Welfare Society”. By this NGO they helps to women recover from some Devdasi custom.
She also worked in movie “Ami Tumi” in 2017. After the break from Films she again made her comeback in tollywood movies with the movie ”Bangaru Bullodu”. Along with all actress and social worker she is also a very good singer.
Some unknown facts about
- She is a Dog lover.
- She was came in Controversy in March 2021 when she was arrested by Punjagutta police based on the complaint given by a young woman. victim said that when she went to Vanadurga Bhavani Devi temple in Nagasanpalli near Edupayala with her mother at that time after doing Darshan She met jogini. There she was disrobed, recorded and assaulted by jogini.
- She doesn’t smoke but some time she take alcohol.
- Her favorite actor is Akshay kumar.
- She is a Non vegetarian.
- She loves singing and also is a very good singer.
- She is the founder of NGO called “Sahaya Jogini Welfare Society”.
- In her free time she love to Listening Music and Dancing.
|Office Phone Number / Mobile Number