Jessica Biel Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Son, Movies, Wiki & Net Worth
About Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel is a well-known model and actress of American origin. Jessica Biel, with her good looks and geniuses, has become one of Hollywood’s veriest sought-out actresses. She initiated her modeling career at a very young age. After earning a scholarship in a show, she joined acting classes at Young Actor’s Space. She came into the spotlight as part of the ‘7th Heaven’ of WB series by illustrating the character of Mary Camden. Though this role brings in her huge popularity, yet she sensed that the image of Mary Camden as a good girl would inhibit her acting ability. To break the image, she materialized partially clothed for the cover picture of “Gear” magazine.
This act of Jessica spawned much confusion among her fans. She left the television series ‘7th Heaven’ after functioning in its sixth season. Her creditable acting in the appearance of a teenager Casey Jackson in the film ‘Ulee’s Gold’ brought her rapid fame. She even earned the Best Supporting Young Actress for this film. The comedy film ‘Summer Catch’ bears the confirmation of her brilliant acting proficiency. In spite of her outstanding performance in ‘The Rules of Attraction’, her film did not obtain much success. Later, her acting in the horror film ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ caught the public’s thought. She has also executed in a suspense film and has verified herself as a serious actress.
|Birth Name||Jessica Claire Biel|
|Age||(as in 2022) 40 years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Ely, Minnesota, United States|
|Date of Birth||03 March 1982 wikipedia|
|Home Town||Ely, Minnesota|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’7”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Breast Size||36 Inches|
|Hips Size||36 Inches|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
Extra Ordinary Features
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||9 (U.S.)|
|Mother’s Name||Kimberly Biel|
|Father’s Name||Jonathan Edward Biel|
|Brother||Justin Biel (Younger)|
|Marriage Date||19 October 2012|
|Children||Son- Silas Randall Timberlake (b. April 11, 2015)|
|School||Fairview High School, Boulder, Colorado, USA.|
|College/University||Tufts University, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Left Tufts University, USA in 3rd Semester.|
|Profession||American Actress, Singer and Model|
|Career Manager||Not Available|
Relationship & more
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Justin Timberlake (January, 2007- present)|
|Favorite Food||Mahi Mahi fish, Teriyaki Chicken|
|Favorite Book||Way of the Peaceful Warrior (Dan Millman)|
|Favorite Teen Crush||Mark-Paul Gosselaar (From the hit TV Series “Saved by the Bell”)|
|Favorite Sports||Soccer, American Football, Basketball|
|Favorite Sports Person||Mia Hamm (Soccer)|
|Favorite Sports Team||Denver Broncos (American Football), New England Patriots (American Football), L.A. Clippers (Basketball)|
|Favorite Band||Led Zeppelin|
|Favorite Perfume||Custom created by Jane Hendler, Lola Glo La Dry shimmering body oil (from Lola), Juicy Couture Body Milk Mist (from Macy)|
|Controversies||In 2019, Biel came under fire for meeting with anti-vaccination advocate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and California lawmakers to discuss a state bill that sought to limit medical exemptions from vaccinations. Claiming she was “not against vaccinations,” the actress wrote a lengthy Instagram post to explain that the bill would make it difficult for children with certain medical conditions to receive proper care in the state.|
Born in Ely, Minnesota, Jessica Biel’s father Jonathan Biel is an entrepreneur and business specialist, and her mother Kimberley is a divine healer and homemaker. Jessica has a younger brother. She has contributed her childhood in six different states in America. She initiated attending dance classes when she was very young. Together, attending voice coaching.
In 1994, she endorsed a contract with a talent agency in Denver and initiated modeling. At the same time, she attended an International Modelling & Talent Association meeting.
In this show, she earned a scholarship to attend the Young Actor’s Space in Los Angeles. She attended the acting classes for three years. During this time, she used to go for tryouts along with attempting her studies at school.
In 1996, she played the role of Mary Camden on the WB series ‘7th Heaven’, a successful family drama. In 1997, she confirmed her acting prowess by characterizing the character of Peter Fonda’s granddaughter in the film ‘Ulee’s Gold’, released in 1997.
In the next year, she acted with Jonathan Taylor Thomas in a comedy film titled ‘I’ll be Home for Christmas’. In 1999, her name featured in “People” magazine’s ’50 Most Beautiful People’.
In 2000, her partially clothed picture for the cover of “Gear” magazine created lots of controversies. At that time, she was also working for ‘7th Heaven’ which gained popularity among conservative viewers.
In 2000, she took admission at Tufts University, Massachusetts. At the same time, she continued acting in ‘7th Heaven’. After its sixth season, she left the show.
After she completed her first year at college she decided to focus on her acting career. Therefore, she returned to Los Angeles and planned to act in feature films.
Jessica Biel has a net worth of $18 million.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$18 Million|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx)||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||American Actress, Singer and Model|
She earned this net worth from several movies, television shows, and brand endorsements. The duo, who are parents to 4-year-old son Silas, reportedly has an infidelity stipulation in their prenup that would oblige Timberlake to pay Biel $500,000 in the case that he cheats on her.
According to sources, Timberlake “had too much to drink and got moved away” and now “feels guilty.” The source added that the couple, who married in 2012, “is softening everything and seeking to laugh it off as nothing,” adding that “their marriage will survive.”
Movies And TV Shows
- Biel studied her craft for several years, finally starting her breakthrough character on the family drama 7th Heaven. In the series, she characterized Mary Camden, the oldest daughter of a minister (played by Stephen Collins) and his wife (played by Catherine Hicks). The couple had five children at the initial stage of the show and each episode starred the moral challenges and misadventures accomplished by the sizable brood. Launched in 1996, the show became very popular, especially with families.
- While on the series, Biel looked for good moments to show that she was more than just the wholesome teenager she acted on television. She emerged in great dramatic range as Peter Fonda’s troubled granddaughter in the extremely applauded 1997 drama Ulee’s Gold. Biel then co-starred in the 1998 family comedy I’ll Be Home for Christmas with Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
- In 1999, People magazine designated her one of its “50 Most Beautiful People.” It was another magazine, however, that contributed the most dramatic shake-up to her image, Gear magazine put Biel on its March 2000 cover, wearing next to nothing. The s*xy images incorporated inside, along with several negative comments about her role on the WB, incensed some 7th Heaven fans, as well as the show’s producers.
- Biel later admitted that she conformed to the shoot to get out of her contract with the network, though the WB forced Biel to honor the duration of the contract. She did manage to present in fewer episodes of 7th Heaven due to her schedule at Tufts University, before finally leaving in its sixth season.
- After finishing her first year at college, Biel comes back to Los Angeles to target on feature films. She acted opposite Freddie Prinze Jr. in the 2001 romantic comedy Summer Catch. The film declined to attract much of an audience, bringing more than $19 million at the box office. Biel took a supporting character in the 2002 film adaptation of Bret Easton Ellis’ Rules of Attraction and then went to the horror genre with the 2003 remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- Moving into action films, Biel had a role in Blade: Trinity (2004), the latest addition to the vampire-hunting saga starring Wesley Snipes.
- She took to the skies as a fighter pilot in the military action thriller Stealth (2005) with and Josh Lucas, which proved to be another box office disappointment.
- Her next effort, the drama London (2005), also earned mediocre reviews. After a string of lackluster projects, Biel received positive reviews for her role in The Illusionist (2006), a romantic historical drama acting Edward Norton. The film helped settle Biel as a dramatic actress.
- Turning to lighter fare for her next project, Biel roled as a lawyer in the 2007 comedy I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry with Adam Sandler and Kevin James. Sandler and James play firefighters who pretend to be in a same-s*x relationship so that James’ role can receive health prosperity. That same year, Biel emerged in the thriller Next (2007) with Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore.
- In 2009, Biel worked in Easy Virtue with Colin Firth and Kristin Scott Thomas. She performed Larita, an American who carelessly marries a young British man and then must deal with her new upper-crust in-laws. For her work on the film, Biel received rave reviews, with Variety calling her a “spirited, sharp-witted comedienne.”
- Biel went on to showcase her comedic talents with the 2010 romantic comedy Valentine’s Day, an ensemble film with Jessica Alba, Kathy Bates, Anne Hathaway, Ashton Kutcher, Shirley MacLaine, and many others. That year Biel also materialized in the action movie The A-Team with and Liam Neeson, based on the popular television series.
- Biel took on a physically handicapped character in the 2012 recall of Total Recall, in which she had to battle it out with co-star Kate Beckinsale. That same year, she gave a dramatic appearance in the biographical film Hitchcock about the legendary director. Anthony Hopkins starred as Alfred Hitchcock and Biel performed Vera Miles, one of Hitchcock’s favorite actresses.
- In 2017, Biel again exhibited her strength to handle a strong dramatic role. In The Sinner, she performed Cora Tannetti, a temperate mother whose seemingly unprovoked violent outburst sparks a case. The appearance accumulated the actress the first Golden Globe and Emmy nominations of her career. Two years later, she starred in the drama Limetown, as a journalist seeking to unravel the mystery behind the removal of hundreds of residents from a Tennessee community.
|1994||It’s a Digital World|
|1998||I’ll Be Home for Christmas|
|2002||The Rules of Attraction|
|2003||The Texas Chainsaw Massacre|
Home of the Brave
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
|2008||Hole in the Paper Sky
|2011||New Year’s Eve|
|2012||The Tall Man
Playing for Keeps
|2013||The Truth About Emanuel|
|2016||The Book of Love
A Kind of Murder
|2017||Shock and Awe|
TV Shows & Serials List
|1996–2003, 2006||7th Heaven|
|2005, 2013||Family Guy|
|2009||Saturday Night Live|
Some unknown facts about
- Jessica Biel does not like makeup.
- Jessica Biel can not live without her cell phone and sneakers.
- Jessica had a dog called Tevy, who passed away in 2007. But, later she purchased a dog named Tina (Pit Mix).
- Jessica is a dilettante photographer.
- She was formerly a vegetarian.
- At 11, she once won an acting scholarship to the Young Actor’s Space.
- She is a good friend of Beverly Mitchell. Jessica is 14 months younger than Mitchell but still played Mitchell’s elder sister’s role in 7th Heaven (1996-2006).
- She was auditioned for The Dark Knight Rises and Les Miserables in 2012 but both of the characters went to Anne Hathaway.
- Jessica Biel is afraid of spiders.
- Jessica was elected at #98 on VH1’s Hottest Hotties List.
- Jessica’s brother and husband’s names are the same which is “Justin”.