Gemma Chan Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Family, Boyfriend, Net Worth & more
About Gemma Chan
Gemma Chan is a British actress and model who was born in Southwark, London, England. She made her professional debut in 2006 miniseries titled When Evil Calls. Later in 2008, Gemma made her stage debut with Turandot in Bertolt Brecht’s last play at the Hampstead Theatre, London. Gemma has also appeared in various famous movies like in Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014) as Amy Chang, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016) as Madam Ya Zhou, and Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) as Quintessa. She made her Marvel Cinematic Universe debut with Captain Marvel portraying Minn-Erva in 2019. Later she also appeared in Eternals (2021) as Sersi.
|Real Name||Gemma Chan|
|Date Of Birth||29 November 1982 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||Southwark, London, England|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
In Centimetres:- 162.56
In pounds:- 114.64 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
Relationship & more
- Gemma’s favorite actor is Leonardo Di Caprio.
- Chan’s favorite actress is Kate Winslet.
- She also likes shopping and traveling.
- Gemma favourite’s destination is Paris.
Gemma has gained a lot of popularity on Instagram with over 1.9M followers. She also has a huge following on Twitter with over 219.7K followers.
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Earnings in 2020||Not Known|
|Income Source||Acting and Brands Endorsements|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|
|Does Gemma Chan, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does Gemma, Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Can she Drive?||Yes|
|Can she Swim?||Yes|
|Is she a Yoga Practitioner?||Yes|
|Is she a Jogger?||Yes|
Gemma Chan is very fond of Acting. She loves eating Spaghetti. Gemma also likes Travelling and Shopping.
|Hobbies||Travelling and Shopping|
|Music||Hip Hop and Indie|
Some unknown facts about
- Gemma did her schooling at Newstead Wood School for Girls in Orpington, London and later attended Worcester College, Oxford for her graduation. She pursued her acting career at the Drama Centre London.
- Gemma was one of 15 women selected by guest editor Meghan, Duchess of Sussex for the cover of the British Vogue for September 2019 issue.
- She was also nominated at Broadcasting Press Guild Awards for Best Actress for Humans in 2015.
- She has also received various nominations at Music City Critics’ Association for Best Supporting Actress for Crazy Rich Asian in 2018 and Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Cast in a Motion Picture.
- Gemma was also nominated at the National and Television Awards for Best Actress and even won the MTV Movie Awards for Best Fight in Capital Marvel in 2019.
- Gemma is also the global ambassador of L’Oreal Paris USA.