Gaby Melian Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Net Worth & Career
About Gaby Melian
Gaby Melian is a professional chef best known for Instagram with almost 20 years of industry experience. She has a lifetime of personal knowledge about food and its various flavors. Through multiple food media outlets, she shares her love for food and vast kitchen know-how. She has performed many roles throughout her life like as a street vendor, culinary instructor, official food revolution ambassador, Bon Appetite kitchen manager, and also a cooking video host.
|Real Name||Gaby Melian|
|Date Of Birth||1 October 1969|
|Height||In Feet & Inches:- 5’5’’
In Centimetres:- 1.65 cm
|Weight||In Kgs:- 60 Kgs.
In Pounds:- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||Not known|
|Eye Colour||Not known|
|Hair Colour||Not known|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
Relationship & more
|Marital Status||Not known|
|Rumored girlfriend||Not known|
- She loves cooking for herself and others as well.
- She also loves to spend her time with her pet dog.
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Earnings in 2020||$1 Million- $5Million|
|Income Source||Instagram shows, youtube shows, and a chef manager|
Gaby likes to do Cooking for herself and even for others. She also loves spending time with the pet dog.
|Hobbies||Cooking and spending time with her dog.|
- In 2016 Gaby started her career as a chef.
- She is a popular chef and kitchen manager for the famous food magazine Bon Appétit.
- She is very much famous for her sweet recipes all around the world and she is also famous for her cheerful personality.
- She has completed her high school in her hometown only and done her graduation from the reputed university of Argentina.
- To get formal culinary knowledge Gaby joined the Institute of Culinary Education.
- At her younger age, she was always passionate about cooking that’s why she thought of making this passion a profession.
Some unknown facts about
- Gaby is very much famous on Instagram and she holds a vast fan following.
- She has learned her cooking skills from her mother and grandmother and has shown her cooking skills all over the world.
- Apart from her mother and grandmother she always got support from her relatives as well in respect of her cooking skills.
- She also got a degree in journalism as well.
- Gaby has even worked as a private chef and a chef assistant at the Institute of Culinary Education, at City Harvest, New York City, and Hudson County Community College.