Emma Stone, byname of Emily Jean Stone, (born November 6, 1988, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.), American actress known for her natural charm, husky voice, and adaptability to a wide range of roles.
Stone gained her earliest acting experience performing with the Valley Youth Theatre in Phoenix. During her freshman year in high school, she persuaded her parents to allow her to move to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. She and her mother took an apartment there, and Stone was homeschooled between auditions. Her first role came in 2005 when she landed the part of Laurie Partridge in The New Partridge Family, a pilot for a proposed television series. More TV roles followed, and in 2007 Stone made her film debut acting with Jonah Hill and Michael Cera in the teen comedy Superbad. Stone continued to appear in similar movies, of which the most notable was the horror comedy Zombieland (2009). The following year Stone achieved her first starring role, in the teen comedy Easy A (2010), as a high school girl who pretends to have slept with a gay friend and various other social outcasts in order to give them a patina of coolness. The movie proved to be her breakthrough.
||Emily Jean Stone
||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
||in Kilograms- 53 kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
||Father– Jeffrey Charles Stone (Businessman)
Mother– Krista Jean Stone (Homemaker)
Brother– Spencer Stone
||Lutheranism (a branch of Protestant Christianity)
||Swedish, German, English, Scottish, Irish
|Address (Fan Mail)
||3532 Hayden Avenue Culver City, CA 90232 U.S.A.
||Reading, cooking & baking
||After the release of her film Aloha (2015) Emma was surrounded by a controversy for taking the role of Allison Ng, a quarter Hawaiian woman with a half-Chinese father. It caused some backlash among the viewers, after which the filmmaker released a letter online to defend Emma and apologize for the whole ordeal.
|Date of Birth
||6 November 1988
|Age (as in 2022)
||Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A.
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
||Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A.
||Sequoya Elementary School, Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale Unified School District, Scottsdale, Arizona
||Xavier College Preparatory, Phoenix, Arizona
||Film: Superbad (2007)
TV: The New Partridge Family (2004)
Emma Stone Won 74 Awards alongside Oscar
Relationships & more
||Teddy Geiger (Singer, 2007-2009)
Kieran Culkin (Actor, 2010-2011)
Andrew Garfield (Actor, 2011-2015)
||Andrew Garfield (Actor, 2014-2015)
||Beets and anything with mayonnaise, french fries, Brussels sprouts, sushi
||Tom Hanks, Jesse Eisenberg
||Hollywood: The Jerk, Annie Hall, Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice
||The Beatles, Spice Girls
||Blackbird by The Beatles, Tom’s Diner by Suzanne Vega
|Favorite TV Show
||American: Huff, Ace of Cakes, iCarly
||Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger, Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters and Seymour: An Introduction by J. D. Salinger
||A La Nuit by Serge Lutens, Gardenia by Chane
|Favorite Fashion Designer
||Mary-Kate, Ashley Olsen
||Sushi Park on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles
||Los Angeles, Costa Rica
Emma Stone is an American actress who has a net worth of $30 million
Some unknown facts about
- Does Emma Stone smoke?: Not Known
- Does Emma Stone drink alcohol?: Yes
- Emma aspired to be a sketch comedy artist, but at the age of 4, she got inclined towards acting.
- She had braces for around 7 years.
- During her childhood, she suffered from anxiety and panic attacks, which inspired her to write a book called “I Am Bigger Than My Anxiety.”
- She is an avid baker and her first job was preparing treats at a dog bakery.
- It took her around 8 months to get her first role which was as Laurie Partridge in the 2005 TV show The New Partridge Family.
- Before getting into acting, she learned HTML and web design.
- Her typing speed is 100 words/minute.
- She initially chose “Riley Stone” as her stage name, but after guest-starring on Malcolm in the Middle, she decided to choose the name “Emma”, a nickname given by her mother.
- Her first pet’s name was Norman. Her current dog “Ren” is a golden retriever.
- She is a good friend of Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence, Martha MacIsaac and Sugar Lyn Beard.
- Her fantasy is to have a drink with Canada’s Victor Garber, who played the role of shipbuilder Thomas Andrews in the movie Titanic (1997).
- She has blonde hair, but she started dying it red after Judd Apatow (Producer) suggested her to go red for his movie Superbad (2007), she liked it so much that she continued with the red color.
- She sang her first song “I Know What Boys Like” in the movie The House Bunny (2008).
Famous Dialogue / Popular Speech
“Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.”
“I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.”
“You’re only human. …
“If you knew everyone’s story, you would love them.