Dr. Sandesh Lamsal Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Family, Net Worth, Career & more
About Dr. Sandesh Lamsal
Dr. Sandesh Lamsal is a Nepalese Social Media Influencer and an Actor. He is also a Model, Doctor, Social Worker, Blogger, Taekwondo player, and International Volunteer. Lamsal was born in the Dang District of Nepal. Dr. Sandesh initially went to Russia for studying MBBS in 2015 after receiving a scholarship from the Russian government. He is not only a professional Taekwondo player but also, the Representative of his country Nepal in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region of Russia. He has also been praised and appreciated by various well-known magazines for his great work towards society. Sandesh is very popular on Social Media Platforms. He has around 201K followers on Instagram. Besides Instagram Lamsal is also very popular on Facebook with over 26K followers on Facebook.
|Full Name||Dr. Sandesh Lamsal|
|Date Of Birth||August 17, 1994|
|Birth Place||Dang, Nepal|
|Profession||Social Worker, Taekwondo Player, Model, and Doctor|
Sandesh Lamsal’s age is 26 years. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and his weight is 71 kgs. Sandesh’s eyes and hair color are Black.
He was born on August 17, 1994, in the Dang District of Nepal. The name of his father is Ganesh Lamsal and his mother’s name is Sushila Lamsal. Sandesh has a sister too and her name is Shraddha Lamsal.
Relationship & more
Sandesh Lamsal is currently Unmarried. As per internet reports Sandesh is currently single and not dating anyone.
- Sandesh is very fond of Taekwondo and has 2 Dan black belt in Taekwondo.
- He also loves eating Continental Food.
- One of Sandesh’s favourite destination is Switzerland.
- He likes White colour a lot.
He has a net worth of over $1 Million USD and the major source of his income is his social media handles and the brands he sponsors.
Some unknown facts about
- Dr. Sandesh did his schooling from a town Narayanpur in Dang District in Nepal and then got his higher secondary education from Tulsi Higher Secondary English School, Tulsipur Dang, Nepal.
- Then Sandesh worked as a medical representative in an Ayurvedic Company in 2014.
- After winning 1 Dan black belt in Taekwondo in the year 2014, Sandesh then started to work as a part time Trainer of Taekwondo in Dang District of Nepal.
- After that he got a scholarship in MBBS from the Russian government in 2015, which gave him chance to go to Russia. He then went to Russia for his further studies.
- Then Sandesh got the chance to work as a diplomat in Rsuuia and was appointed as the Representative of Nepal in St. Petersburg and Leningrad region of Russia.
- He later starts to be active in different social media platforms, and currently Sandesh is a well-known Social Media Personality, International Volunteer and a blogger along with a medical student & also the Representative of Federal Republic of Nepal in St. Petersburg and Leningrad region in Russia.
- Sandesh posts various type of content on different social media platforms including Transitions, Acting, beauty tips, Sports, Health, fitness and Lip Sync videos.
- He is also the UN online volunteer and regularly contributes towards the welfare of the people and society.
- He was also the Medical Volunteer in FIFA Confederation Cup 2017 and then also in the next year’s FIFA World Cup 2018.
- Then in 2018, he received his 2nd Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo from World Taekwondo.
- Arjen Robben Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
- Harshada Redkar Wiki, Biography, Career, Age, Husband, and Facts
- Hugo Lloris Biography, Age, Height, Origin, Wife, Career, Net Worth & Wiki
- Romee Strijd Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth & Career
- Rahul Subramanian (Comedian) Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Images and Facts