|• Warren Beatty – As per the American publications, she has had an affair with the acting legend Warren Beatty.
• John Taylor – Diana Ross is rumored to have hooked up with English musician, John Taylor, who is the co-founder of the music group Duran Duran, in the past.
• Smokey Robinson – According to rumors, Ross had an affair with singer and record producer, Smokey Robinson in the early phase of her music career. It has been claimed that this affair took place before she started going out with Gordy.
• Eddie Kendricks – Diana is rumored to have hooked up with singer and songwriter Eddie Kendricks, who was a member of the vocal group The Temptations. His fellow band member Otis Williams had told the press that Kendricks had pursued her.
• Berry Gordy (1965-1970) – In 1965, Diana started dating the founder and CEO of Motown Records, Berry Gordy. Their romantic relationship took their professional relationship to another level. Their relationship came to an end towards the end of 1970. However, by then, she was pregnant with his child. She gave birth to their daughter Rhonda Ross Kendrick in August 1971. Rhonda didn’t know that Gordy was her father until she reached the age of 13. Until then, she used to call Gordy Uncle B.B.
• Richard Gere (1966) – According to reports, Diana had a short-lived affair with the actor Richard Gere in 1966.
• Robert Ellis Silberstein (1971-1977) – In January 1971, Diana got married to the music executive Robert Ellis Silberstein. In 1972, she gave birth to their first and her second daughter, Tracee Joy. In 1975, she gave birth to another baby girl, Chudney Lane Silberstein. However, their marriage didn’t last long after Chudney’s birth and they decided to divorce in 1977.
• Arthur Ashe (1974-1975) – In 1974, Diana started dating American tennis player, Arthur Ashe. Their relationship is reported to have lasted for about a year as they decided to separate in October 1975.
• Francesco Scavullo – Diana is reported to have gone out with the acclaimed photographer Francesco Scavullo towards the end of the 70s. They had come together after he had done a photoshoot for her album cover.
• Michael Jackson – Diana shared a very close relationship with pop legend Michael Jackson from the late seventies right up to his untimely death. She had first met Jackson on the sets of the movie, The Whiz. It has been often claimed that their close friendship did turn into something serious at one point in time. They had also hinted at their alleged past romantic equation in a couple of their interviews.
• Ryan O’Neal (1979) – In 1979, Diana had a brief affair with actor Ryan O’Neal. It was reported that she had told her friends that she wanted to marry O’Neal.
• Gene Simmons (1980-1983) – In 1980, Diana started dating singer and guitarist, Gene Simmons, who is best known for being a member of the music band Kiss. It was widely claimed that they got together after Cher, who had just broken up with Simmons, suggested that he should ask for Ross’s advise for her Christmas gift. However, this version is disputed. Simmons himself claimed in 2015 that he was dating Cher when he fell in love with Diana, which damaged her friendship with Cher. In 1983, she dumped Simmons as she felt that Simmons had started seeing Cher again.
• Michael Bloomberg – Diana Ross is rumored to have dated businessman and politician Michael Bloomberg, who is also known for having served as the Mayor of New York City for three consecutive terms from 2001, in the late nineties. The billionaire businessman has himself hinted at their romantic past by claiming that he once took her out for a date.
• Arne Næss Jr. (1985-2000) – Diana started dating Norwegian billionaire, the shipping magnate Arne Næss, Jr. in October 1985. They got married in 1986. After their marriage, Diana became stepmother to his three children – Katinka, Christoffer, and Leona Naess, who is a folk singer. In 1987, she gave birth to their first son together – Ross Arne. She gave birth to Evan Olav (who has earned fame as a singer) in 1988. Their one-and-a-half decades-long marriage came to an end in 2000. It was claimed that he had fathered a child with another woman, which prompted Ross to divorce him. She would later call him the love of her life.
• Jon Voight (2005-2006) – The reports of Ross dating actor Jon Voight first started surfacing in September 2005. Their relationship was confirmed in November 2005 by her representative in a press statement. However, their relationship didn’t last long as they separated in the early months of 2006.