Daisy Shah Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs & More
Daisy Shah is an Indian actress, model and dancer who primarily appears in Hindi and Kannada films. She has worked as an assistant to choreographer Ganesh Acharya. Her first breakthrough came when she was selected to play the lead role in the 2011 Kannada film Bhadra.
|Real Name||Daisy Shah|
|Profession||Actress and Dancer|
|Contact||Speak to Daisy Shah|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7 “
|Weight||in Kilograms- 60 Kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||25 August 1984|
|Age (as in 2015)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut Film||Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006)|
|Father– Not Known (Manager)
Mother– Not Known (Housewife)
Sister– Deepali (Elder)
|Controversies||Bhojpuri actor Satyendra Singh filed an FIR against her, Ganesh Acharya and Rajniesh Duggal for trying to murder him during the filming of film ‘Soda’.|
|Favourite Food||Junk food|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Film||Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya|
|Favourite Perfume||Still by JLo and Daisy by Marc Jacobs|
Relationships and More
Some lesser known facts about Daisy Shah
- Daisy Shah sends personalized videos to her fans, get yours today at https://bit.ly/37OoUPM
- Daisy assisted choreographer Ganesh Acharya in “Zameen” and “Khakee.”
- She was offered Hazel Keech’s role in Bodyguard, but she refused it.
- Due to her weight gain of around 5 kgs, the shooting of film “Jai Ho” was delayed as her costumes became too tight.
- When she was 10 years old, she won the Miss Photogenic Award in the MS Dombivli contest.
- It was Salman Khan who convinced her to do “Hate Story 3.”
- Her father died in 2007 due to heart attack.
- She was one of the background dancers in “Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya.”
- Salman Khan paid 1.5 lakh (INR) for her to remove the excess of fat from her body.