Candice Swanepoel Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Kids, Net Worth & Career
About Candice Swanepoel
Candice Susan Swanepoel commonly known as Candice Swanepoel is a South African Fashion/Runway Model and Philanthropist. She was just 15 years old when she started her career as a model. Candice is very famous amongst her huge social media fan following with 15.6 million followers on Instagram, Twitter got her 1.1 million followers and over 71k followers on Facebook.
|Full Name||Candice Susan Swanepoel|
|Known Name||Candice Swanepoel|
|Nick Name||Candice / Flamingo|
|Date Of Birth||20th October 1988 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||Mooi River, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa|
|Profession||Runway Model / Fashion Model|
|Height||In Feet & Inches:- 5’9″
In Centimetres:- 175 cm
In Metres:- 1.75 m
|Weight||In Kgs:- 54 Kgs
In Pounds:- 119 lbs
|Clothing Size||2 (US) / 6 (UK) / 34 (EU)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) / 38.5 (EU) / 5.5 (UK)|
|Hair Colour||Brown / Dyed Blonde|
|Father Name||Willem Swanepoel|
|Mother Name||Eileen Swanepoel|
|Sibling/s||Stephen Swanepoel (elder brother)|
Relationship & more
|Marital Status||Engaged / Now Seperated|
|Partner/Spouse||Hermann Nicoli (2005-2018)|
|Married On/Engaged On||August 2015|
|Kids||Anacan (elder son) Ariel (younger son)|
|Pet||Dogs (names are not known)|
|Hobbies||Decorating Home and Face Timing with her Family|
|Food||Creamy Pasta Carbonara, Burrata, South African Melba Pudding and Pizza|
|Eating Habits||Not known|
|Favourite Colour||Not known|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||D&G, Chloe, Marc Jacobs and Christian Louboutin|
|Favourite Place||Brazil (for swimming) and Africa (hometown)|
|Brands||Victoria’s Secret ‘Bombshell Perfume’, Pure Seduction and Victoria’s Secret Love Spell (perfumes) Pat MacGrath, Max Factor and Colbert MD (makeup) Jacquie Aiche and Finn Jewelry (jewelry)|
|Favourite Actor||Garrette Hedlund|
|Favourite Actress||Not known|
|Favourite Model Icons||Stephanie Seymour, Linda Evangelista and Bo Derek (90’s super models)|
|Favourite T.V. Show||Not known|
|Favourite Films||Not known|
|Favourite Workout||Gym, Pilate, Swimming, Boxing and Yoga|
|Personal Trainer||Justin Gelband|
|Net Worth||$25 Million USD|
|Income Source||Modelling and Brand Endorsements|
|Houses||Splits her time between Brazil and New York City|
- Candice is a South African Runway/Fashion Model who started who started to work when she was 15 years old.
- She was first spotted by the model scout in a Durban Flea Market and made her debut with the Ready to Wear – Spring /Summer 2006 fashion week where she walked the ramp for Dolce & Gabbana and Tommy Hilfiger.
- Candice was signed by many talent agencies such as Modelwerk (Hamburg), Munich Models (Munich), Elite Model Management (Copenhagen), Elite Model Management (Barcelona), IMG Models (New York), IMG Models (Paris), IMG Models (Milan), IMG Models (London), IMG Models (Sydney) and MC2 Model Management (Tel Aviv Israel).
- She has worked in the large number of fashion advertisement houses and brands like Apriori, Agua Bendita, Betsey Johnson, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Chanel, Calzedonia, Christian Dior, Colcci Denim, Carina Duek, Diesel von Furstenberg, Fendi, Fenid, Guess, Kensie, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Hype Energy, Nike, KIO Networks, Prabal Gurung, Ralph Lauren ‘Big Pony’ Fragrances, Rag & Bone, Redken, Sass and Bide, Shiatzy Chen, Spezzato, Tommy Hilfiger, Stimorol, Topshop, Versus Eyewear, Victoria’s Secret, Versace Eyewear, Versace ‘Bright Crystal’ Fragrance, True Religion and the list is never ending.
- Candice also became the Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2010.
- She even modelled for the Kardashian’s 2010 swim wear line.
- She officially opened the very first Victoria’s Secret retail store at West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, in Canada on 12th August 2010
- Candice was named as the cover model for the Victoria’s Secret Swim Catalogue in 2013.
- In 2013, she was chosen for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show where she was supposed to wear the $10 million USD “Fantasy Bra” named as “Royal Fantasy Bra” which was created by Mouawad.
- The bra and the matching belt that she wore had more than 4,200 precious gems and stones set in 18-carat gold, which even included rubies, yellow sapphires and diamonds with a 52-carat ruby at the centre.
- She even launched her very own swim wear collection named, ‘Tropic of C’ in the year 2018.
- She has won the Launch of the Year Award at the 5th Annual Daily Front Row Awards.
- Candice was voted no. 61 in 2010, no. 62 in 2011, no. 75 in 2013 and no. 36 in 2015 in the FHM’s Annual “100 Sexiest Women in the World” poll and no. 1 in 2014 Maxim’s “Hot 100 List”.
- She was honoured with the Revolve Woman of the Year Award in the year 2019.
- She made her first debut at no. 10 at Forbes “The World’s Top-Earning Models” with her estimated earnings of $3 million USD between the year 2010-2011. Candice was ranked at the no. 9 in the year 2013 with estimated earnings of $3.3 million USD. She was then ranked at no. 8 in 2015 with her estimated earnings of $5 million USD. She was later ranked at the no. 8 again in 2016 with her estimated earnings of $7 million USD. IMDB
Some unknown facts about
- Swanepoel went to St. Anne’s College for her education, an all-girls boarding school in the nearby town of Hilton.
- She was a ballet dancer.
- She is very fluent in the languages like English, Afrikaans and Portuguese.
- Candice is also actively involved in a charity Mothers2Mothers, which is highly devoted on a ‘HIV-free generation’ of the mothers and children in South Africa.
- She even designed denims for the same charity and in May 2019, she joined the charity as the patron and their global ambassador.