Bella Hadid Wiki Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, Career & more
About Bella Hadid
Isabella Khair Hadid particularly known with the name Bella Hadid is an American Model who was born in Washington D.C., U.S. Bella Hadid at first started modelling at an age of 16 with a Flynn Skye commercial project. Then she moved to New York City and began studying photography at the Parsons School of Design before signing to IMG shortly. She later dropped out of her school due to the success of her modelling career but subsequently also expressed interest in returning to school to take fashion photography as a career once she is done with modelling.
|Real Name||Isabella Khair Hadid|
|Nick Name||Bella Hadid|
|Date Of Birth||October 9, 1996 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
Bella Hadid’s age is 24 years. She is 5 feet 9 inches tall and her weight is 55 kgs. Hadid’s eyes colour is Blue Green and her hair colour is Blonde. Her body measurements are 34-24-34.
Name of her father is Mohamed Hadid who is a real-estate developer and her mother’s name is Yolanda Hadid who was also a model. She also has 2 siblings, an older sister named Gigi who is also a model and a younger brother named Anwar.
Relationship & more
Bella Hadid is Unmarried. She dated Canadian singer The Weeknd(real name Abel Tesfaye). They came in relationship for the first time in 2015 but later broke up in 2016. Then in 2018, Bella started dating Abel again started but got split in 2019.
- One of Bella’s favourite singer is Taylor Swift.
- She likes Horse Riding a lot.
- Bella’s favourite beauty product is CHANEL face moisturizer.
- Her favourite colour is Red and also likes wearing Red colour clothes.
She has a net worth of $12 Million USD and her incomes comes mainly from brand endorsement. Bella endorses several brands and products and advertise them.
- She initially began modelling at an age of 16 with the fashion brand Flynn Skye’s commercial project.
- Bella then starred in the “Swan Sittings” by American Model and Photographer alongside English actor and singer Ben Barnes and after that she also appeared in “Smoking Hot” by Holly Copeland.
- During the 2013 and 2014, Bella also modelled for few commercial projects which also included campaign work for Chrome Hearts, alongside this she also modelled for Hanna Hayes’ F/W 2013 collection.
- Hadid then signed to international modelling agency IMG Models on August 21, 2014.
- Later that year she also made her New York Fashion Week debut.
- In the year 2015, she appeared in the Spring 2015 ad campaign for Botkier Bags and also featured in the Fall 2015 ad campaign for American Fashion Designer Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply. She also featured in the advertisement campaign for Boghossian Jewels.
- Then she made her Chanel Couture debut during Paris Haute Couture S/S Fashion Week in January 2016.
- Hadid has also won Model of the Year Award in March 2016 at the Second Annual Daily Front Row’s Fashion Los Angeles Awards.
- She also walked in French luxury fashion and perfume house Givenchy’s S/S 2017 Haute Couture segment during their F/W Menswear Fashion Show in Paris in January 2017. IMDB
Some unknown facts about
- She was interested in Horse-riding and was also an equestrian (Horse Rider) as a teenager and dreamed of competing at the 2016 Summer Olympics, although she competed in equitation which is not an Olympic discipline.
- She started modelling with a Flynn Skye commercial project at an age of 16.
- As per reports She was diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease along with her mother and brother in 2012.
- Then she moved to New York City in the later half of 2014 and there she studied photography at the Parsons School of Design before signing to IMG shortly.
- Her older sister named Gigi is also a Model.
- Bella has also launched her own clothing line with the name “Robert Riley’s” which produces jeans, jackets and other fashion pieces.
- She once slipped and fell while walking the red carpet at the Michael Kors show but she was up immediately like a pro with a smile on her lips