Anjana Vasan Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth & Career
About Anjana Vasan
Anjana Vasan is an entertainer, artist, and writer from the UK who is well recognized for her new TV comedy we are Lady Parts, and films such as Mughal Mowgli and others. Anjana is renowned as a TV personality, theatrical performer, and public broadcast. She has different TV and radio programs for BBC and Netflix. Anjana was featured in “Temple,” “Brexit,” “Lady Parts,” “Plus Like,” “London Unplugged,” and “Ill Behaviour,” from 2017 to 2020. Actress Anjana Vasan was born in Chennai City, India in 1995 to her parents. Originally from India, she grew up in Singapore and graduated in Singapore. The entertainer is also mentioned on Wikipedia as it progressively becomes a sensation. She began a master’s degree in music and drama at the Royal Welsh College and started her career as a theatrical performer.
|Real Name||Anjana Vasan|
|Profession||Musician and Actor|
|Birth Date||31 January 1995 wikipedia|
|Birth City||Chennai, India.|
|Lives in||North West London.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5’6″.
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
|Hair & Eyes Colour||Black.|
Pounds: 119 lbs
|Brothers/ sisters||Not Known|
Relationship & more
|Boyfriends/ Affairs||Not Known|
|Sports||Stage Combat, Swimming, and Sword Fighting|
|Music||Folk, Jazz, Period, R&B, and Rock|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Musician||Not Known|
|Favorite Movies||Not Known|
|Favorite Pet||Not Known|
|Favorite Author||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||Not Known|
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million|
|Earnings in 2020||Not Known|
|Income Source||TV shows, movies, and Brand Endorsement|
- Anjana Vasan has nurtured her ambition to become an artist from her earliest age and has taken part in the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama in the UK for her goal.
- Vasan took part in several players such as “An Adventure,” “King Lear,” “Life of Galileo,” and more while studying MA at “RWCMD.”
- At high school, she is always ready to perform but she can trust in the National Theater’s “Rutherford and Son” Play.
- Anjana Vasan acknowledged her work as a stage artist at the Lyric Theater Hammersmith in “A Doll’s House” Play.
- In 2019, Mogul Mowgli actress Anjana Vasan was nominated as the best actress for A Doll’s House for “Evening Standard Theater Award,” but was not won.
- After joining the cast “We Are Lady Parts,” Vogue presented her with the Gucci brand in her photograph. IMDB
Some unknown facts about
- It’s an actress recognized for Spider-Man: Cinderella (2015) and Macbeth: Far from Home (2019).
- In “We Are Lady Parts” she portrayed Amina, in “Temple” Katie, and in “Hang Ups” Zahra Alsaadi.
- Anjana was the 60th actress to be born on Call the Shepherdess (2012).
- She is also a composer and vocalist and broadcasts her Bandcamp videos.
- Her acting journey began in 2011 as Lauren but did not get significant popularity until 2016 in the “Fresh Meat” TV series.
- In 208, Vasan emerged in the spotlight for the first time to make her magnificent appearance in ‘Hang Ups’ as “Zahra Alsaadi.”
- You must see her as “Queens Reporter” if you are a huge fan of “Spider-Man: Far from Home.”
Anjana Vasan has her Instagram official account. She likes to share her everyday Instagram stories with 1.4K and 582 followers. As she has become more famous these days, the number of her followers will certainly grow.