Anisha Sahai Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Career & more
About Anisha Sahai
Anisha Sahai is an Indian model and fashion blogger who was born in Himachal Pradesh, India. She is an Engineer and used to work in a company from 9 to 5. But this routine never suited her and as a result, she landed a modeling career because of her look and ravishing body. She has a beautiful face. Anisha always wanted to be a model and got a chance to pursue her modeling career when she got frustrated with her 9 to 5 Engineering job.
|Real Name||Anisha Sahai|
|Date Of Birth||1991 wikipedia|
|Birth Place||Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Education Qualification||Engineering Degree|
|Profession||Model and An Engineer|
|Height||5’6’’ In Centimeters:- 167.64|
|Weight||52 Kgs In pounds:- 114.64|
She was born in Himachal Pradesh, India in 1991 but her exact date of birth is still unknown to the media. There is not much information about Anisha’s parents on the internet.
Relationship & more
She is currently Unmarried. As far as her personal life is concerned, she has not publicized her relationship status. As soon as we get any information regarding Anisha’s Boyfriend we will update it as soon as possible.
- Anisha’s favourite models are Gigi Hadid & Kendall Jenner.
- Her favourite designer is Sabyasachi and she wants to work with him.
- She loves cooking.
- Her favourite actress is Kriti Sanon.
- Sahai’s favourite singer is Arijit Singh and Neha Kakkar.
- Her favourite colours are Black, Pink and Yellow.
- She also likes to travel a lot and her favourite destinations are London and Dubai.
|Does She consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does She smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Can She Swim?||Yes|
|Is She a Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is She a Jogger?||Yes|
She has a net worth of over INR 10 Lakh and her income comes mainly from her Modelling and Instagram. Her income also comes from Brand Endorsements on Social Media Platforms.
Some unknown facts about
- Anisha always wanted to be a Model since her School life.
- She graduated with an Engineering Degree and started to work in a 9 to 5 job. She worked for one year and two months.
- Her engineer job never gave her inner satisfaction and as a result she got frustrated with her job.
- She left her job to pursue her childhood dream of becoming a Model. She stated in an interview that the best thing she likes about a modelling career is flexibility in life.
- Her style of modelling is partly tomboyish and partly like a diva.
- She dreams of working as a model for top designers & brands.