Abanti Sithi Biography, Age, Weight, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Career, Wiki & More Info
About Abanti Sithi
Her full name is Abanti Sithi, a famous Bangladeshi singer, musician, and vocalist. She is also a Youtuber and has many followers. Growing up in the rural area of the city, Abanti never thought of becoming a vocalist. However, Abanti is now known to everyone as an established vocalist. Sa Re ga Ma Pa’s contestant Abanti has won the hearts of the people of the entire subcontinent by singing Cup Song. Hence, the judges awarded her the title of “Shispriya’.
Full name: Abanti Deb Sithi
Titled name: Shispriya
Profession: Musician, vocalist, songwriter.
Birthday: 23 November 1992
Birthplace: Jamalpur, Bangladesh
Hometown: Jamal Pur
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Height:5 feet 2.5 inches
Weight: 62 Kg
Hair color: Black
Eye: Black color
Father: Adit Kumar Dev who is a businessman
Mother: Deepti Rani Dev, who is a housewife
Brother: Not know
Sister: She has an elder sister, but her name couldn’t be identified.
School: Jamalpur Government Girls High School
Collage: Digpait Shamsul Haque Degree College
University: Studied at Jahangir Nagar University in chemistry.
Occupation: She started her career as a Private university teacher in 2017.
- She got national awards for singing folk and Nazrul songs in 2003 and 2004.
- In 2005, She won the ‘Ustad Alauddin Khan Gold Medal’ for singing classical and folk music.
Relationship & more
Marital Status: unmarried
Food(s): Bangali food, like rice, vuna Khichuri, and biryani.
Favorite color: Her favorite colors are blue, white, and red.
Hobbies: She loves music and sometimes watches the film
Actor: Arefin Shuvo
She signed up for the CloseUp One competition in 2006, but her dream stopped at the beginning. First, Abanti dropped out of the first 55. Then he reduced his time in the world of music due to his studies. In 2011, Abanti then lived in Dhaka. This time She started teaching music herself. Besides teaching music to the students, She also started her practice in full swing. In 2012, She wrote her name again in the Closeup One competition. This time she did not fall behind; she slowly took her place in the top ten.
But unfortunately, after being the best 9, Abanti failed again. Abanti opened the way to earn money by singing along with stage shows for the sake of being in the top ten in Closeup One. He also gave voice to the movie playback. She has sung in several films, including ‘Matir Pari’ and ‘Pagla Deewana.’ Utilizing the popularity of YouTube and social media, she appeared on YouTube with several songs.
As a result, the reputation of her Cup song spread online across the country. In 2016, she was called to Zee Bangla’s ‘Sa re ga ma pa’ program. She took part in the ‘Sa re ga ma pa’ competition in 2018 and surprised everyone again. Abanti Dev Sinthi was eliminated 14th in the competition. However, he has no regrets about this. Abanti is taking training from Rathijit Bhattacharya to weld herself.
Notable Playback Song sang by Abanti.
- In the film, Matir Pari Abnati sang her first film song.
- After that, she sang another Bengali film Pagla Deewana.
- Her first solo song is Tumi Bristi Valobaso.
- Her other solo song, “Rag korle Phone koris.”
Some unknown facts about
- Does Joya Nasir smoke? -No
- Does she drink alcohol? – No
- She was born Jamalpur
- Her Facebook profile is verified
- She has also Instagram
- Though she loved music, she started her career as a chemistry teacher.
- He entered the CloseUp One competition in 2006, but his dream stopped at the beginning. When Abanti came to the first 55 people, she fell.
- Again, In 2012, he re-entered the Closeup One competition. This time, he did not fall behind but slowly took his place in the top ten.
- She was viral with a cup song in 2015.